Norvax AutoResponder...

After reading these post, it justifies me leaving the Insurance Buisness, No Future, and I dont want to be 60 years old worrying about some bogus lead company, or chasing down some lame duck prospect with an email. Honestly just not much of a future in Health sales and damn sure a oversatuated market.

Is this post serious?

After reading these post, it justifies me leaving the Insurance Buisness, No Future, and I dont want to be 60 years old worrying about some bogus lead company, or chasing down some lame duck prospect with an email. Honestly just not much of a future in Health sales and damn sure a oversatuated market.

Get out the Prozac. Certainly an uplifting post...I'm inspired!

I believe Prozac is now generic.

Who was the woman in FL, husband was (I believe) a cop, who claimed Prozac turned her into a nympho? Hubby would hide in the closet and video her having sex with guys she picked up.

I can verify that Dave is serious. I told him that I envy him for getting out of this rat race type of business.

I'm used to it, but it can be a pain in the rump some time.

Notice that I did not use the word ass. That's because it is a bad word.

I rarely say the phrase "throw up" either. In college, some of the phrases we used were "blowing chow", "blowing chunks", "losing your cookies" etc...

I don't bowl very often. Maybe once every five years. I hate to camp. But tennis and movies are still quite enjoyable. Last weekend we saw the movie with the Psycho cop.

Do you like beef jerky? I do. Oh...wait a second. I didn't realize that this stuff was being published for all to see.

Please disregard this post. But...if you disregard it, then I don't have to tell you to disregard it, because you can't read that. Or can you? "Speculation Taylor...It has not been proven that humans can speak."

Is this post serious?

Serious as it gets, Have been contracted with the US Government for optimizing a few of thier individual specific websites. I can guarantee you this. The income alone is way beyond most health insurance agents will ever make. I also manage two e-commerce stores that produce more income than I could ever accomplish selling Health Insurance. Plus I dont do a Damn thing to these sites, they produce every month without touching them. I just see the writing on the wall for Health Care, plus its a dog-eat dog world and oversatured. The certification I have just completed, put me in this Highly demanded career field. Good Luck to you all and Wish you all the Best!:biggrin:

Last edited:
are you sure it's just the post.......

After reading these post, it justifies me leaving the Insurance Buisness,

And you also.....now we can go back to taking care of our clients needs ....call me when you need health insurance....

Serious as it gets, Have been contracted with the US Government for optimizing a few of thier individual specific websites. I can guarantee you this. The income alone is way beyond most health insurance agents will ever make. I also manage two e-commerce stores that produce more income than I could ever accomplish selling Health Insurance. Plus I dont do a Damn thing to these sites, they produce every month without touching them. I just see the writing on the wall for Health Care, plus its a dog-eat dog world and oversatured. The certification I have just completed, put me in this Highly demanded career field. Good Luck to you all and Wish you all the Best!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back