Norvax AutoResponder...

I did. I'll probably start using it next week. Give me a few months and I'll tell you what I think. However, I completely revamped the text in all of the preset messages. Nothing wrong with them, but I guess I'm particular.

I have a few other tips as well. When my Ebook comes out in June of 2011, I'll share them with you.

I did. I'll probably start using it next week. Give me a few months and I'll tell you what I think. However, I completely revamped the text in all of the preset messages. Nothing wrong with them, but I guess I'm particular.

I have a few other tips as well. When my Ebook comes out in June of 2011, I'll share them with you.

Will this be distributed to all of your association members at a discount?

In reference to the question... the math works. 2 deals a year pays for the darn auto-responder. It's at least "break-even".

"Will this be distributed to all of your association members at a discount?"

Yes. The retail cost of the EBook will be $15.00. That price was recommended and endorsed by the EBRA (EBook Review Association). They're the gurus of the EBook industry.

Association members will pay just $2.50.

"Will this be distributed to all of your association members at a discount?"

Yes. The retail cost of the EBook will be $15.00. That price was recommended and endorsed by the EBRA (EBook Review Association). They're the gurus of the EBook industry.

Association members will pay just $2.50.

That's a fair price considering the price you charge for association dues.

The EBRA is highly reputable...

Great! My birthday is in June. Standing by and waiting for my free copy.

i will keep it unless somarco steals all my clients via aor...lol

I am not licensed in TX, but it sounds like an invite. Just another way to tick you & Joe off.

Seriously, I pick up at best a dozen clients a year via AOR. Most do not have an agent and went direct to the carrier or eHealth. Everyone has no idea what they have or why they bought the plan.

Many are with KP who pays me 11% first & renewal. Certainly adds to my monthly check.

I have some with GR and I get a paltry 5% (or whatever) on first year premium.

My birthday is in June. Standing by and waiting for my free copy.

Sorry, you just missed it.

Ed's offer was only good for June of 2008.

Back