Norvax AutoResponder...

are you sure it's just the post.......

And you also.....now we can go back to taking care of our clients needs ....call me when you need health insurance....

No actually it was the intelligence level of agents like yourself that made me realize I was in the wrong crowd for success.

P.s. I wouldnt be sitting and waiting for the phone to ring. I would be calling those hot leads.

define success..........

Serving My Country for 20 Years and giving something back to this Great Nation.

(I know thats hard for you to comprehend) but thats okay, just say Thanks and be on your Merry F@#$%^&% Way!

Not sitting by my desk after 15 years and waiting for the next Vimo Lead!! and posting stupid pictures or videos for entertainment.

Last edited:
After reading these post, it justifies me leaving the Insurance Buisness, No Future, and I dont want to be 60 years old worrying about some bogus lead company, or chasing down some lame duck prospect with an email. Honestly just not much of a future in Health sales and damn sure a oversatuated market.

I just see the writing on the wall for Health Care, plus its a dog-eat dog world and oversatured.

No actually it was the intelligence level of agents like yourself that made me realize I was in the wrong crowd for success.

P.s. I wouldnt be sitting and waiting for the phone to ring. I would be calling those hot leads.

Not sitting by my desk after 15 years and waiting for the next Vimo Lead!!

It's certainly not a career for everyone.

One of the ways to rationalize failure is to blame outside forces.

Some just aren't cut out to compete.

It's certainly not a career for everyone.

One of the ways to rationalize failure is to blame outside forces.

Some just aren't cut out to compete.

Thats really a good one. Failure did not happen. I think spending 20 years in the US Army proves I dont fail. (Little tougher gig than being a Health Agent) Also being married at age 16 to a 15 year old and raising a family in the military. Still married to the same perfect woman after 25 years. I dont Fail my friend. I have a 25 Year old Son that is a SSG in the 101st Airborne Division, two tours in Iraq, I have a 22 year old son, that just got hired at State Farm, in the IT Department, starting at 62,500 and benefits.

Dont judge me till you know me. Nor do I need your Shrink conclusion of me. How ignorant is that? This is your gig, and you make comments like this all the time to people. Just another perfect example of the so called professionals in this industry.

Last edited:
look, bailing out of the ins biz can mean several things and although floping is one of them, its not the only reason. this biz is brutal, and working strange hours can wreck a family life. had i not been single when i started i dont know if i would have made it... who knows... i also know that i can probably sell circles around anyone on this damn board but i dern sure cant go be a chemist or pro football player... we is what we is... it's ingrained in our DNA. My daddy could pitch a ball, but he sure cant sell... he is to dang short tempered(even more than me)... i can play poker... can u? why can I? i think my reading skills and my ability at math... not everyone has those qualities, does that make them a faliture at poker?... well, yes and no... but mostly it's just not the other persons gig... not in thier DNA...

a failture is someone that does not apply themself, has a total lack of work ethic... will not try... something just "not being their gig" is not a failure, just the wrong selection of direction. again, this biz is an arse beating. I'm just lucky it was in my DNA.

When i started in the ins biz in 1992 several people in my NASE class blew out of the biz but i still remain in contact with them.. they are doing great at their chosen path.. ins just was not for them

the things i know about dmiller are this... and i knew it the moment i spoke with him 6 months ago... he is a computer wizz.. very much in tune with the internet and ecommerence side of things. website developement and execuation... i dont know diddly dick about that crap.. thats his gig... so good luck with all that, i would "flop" at it

my wife is a wall street banker... i would in no way shape form or fashion want to deal with that mess but she loves it....i would "flop" at that also... ok, lets all dog pile her for the economy, lol... that is her gig... she was brought over here from sweden to do the job she does... why/ cause there were not enough people here that had it in their DNA to do the job....

lets cut the dude some slack and wish him well in his future progress....

now... me an spelling... im a compleate faliture... cause i just dont give a flying rats arse about it... faliture failture failture...

How ignorant is that? This is your gig, and you make comments like this all the time to people. Just another perfect example of the so called professionals in this industry.

How soon we forget...

You were the one that made serious accusations about someone on this board, offered to post proof, and then disappeared.

Nice integrity.

How soon we forget...

You were the one that made serious accusations about someone on this board, offered to post proof, and then disappeared.

Nice integrity.

First I am so glad I spent 20 years defending something and having a greater responsibilty than you could possibly fathom. See the difference between me and you, I protected and defended your right to Run your Mouth freely about others. Respect that! Your probably just another one of those individuals wearing their hat or talking to their buddies when the National Anthem plays.

I wont be living on this board like yourself, but I am sure there are many, that are shaking their head at your comment and wondering what kinda person is Moonlight!

Last edited:
Back