Old Settlers Agents

JD i asked you what made you place any business with snl ?Outside direct monthly , credit card or graded zero use for snl . So I ask what made you write 3 snl . You should be able to write 80% of your business with Kskj .

I'm not to dissect my every application. Sometimes it's age. Sometimes its DE. I write SNL when I need/want to. It's that simple. I also write a little Sentinel. You want a brakdown on them too?

So far this week I've written 2 Accendos, 1 Trans, 1 Foresters and 2 KSKJs.

But I'm not going to detail everyday what I write and why.

How’s sentinel? Instant decision e app ? I know they take oxygen as graded . Any other nitches ?

JD i asked you what made you place any business with snl ?Outside direct monthly , credit card or graded zero use for snl . So I ask what made you write 3 snl . You should be able to write 80% of your business with Kskj .
Caveat, not an agent.

You two need to give it a rest. Let jdeasy worry about his carriers and you worry about yours.

I'm not to dissect my every application. Sometimes it's age. Sometimes its DE. I write SNL when I need/want to. It's that simple. I also write a little Sentinel. You want a brakdown on them too?

So far this week I've written 2 Accendos, 1 Trans, 1 Foresters and 2 KSKJs.

But I'm not going to detail everyday what I write and why.
Doesn't SNL have a Graded plan for younger people. Can't remember what it's called, I haven't had them for a while.

How’s sentinel? Instant decision e app ? I know they take oxygen as graded . Any other nitches ?

And after all the cr@p you are dishing out, you really expect a helpful answer to that?

It is name calling. And I’m not getting bent about anything.

I’ve told you a dozen times, at least, that I make more money writing KSKJ.

why can’t you understand that very simple concept

you keep saying you ain’t doing this and you ain’t doing that.

I get it! You “ain’t doing”.

Maybe if you would do then you would understand?

Doubtful though.

Ok,I apologize for any name calling,please forgive me.

I get it,you make more money writing KSKJ.

I was wrong,as I thought you were writing almost everything with them.

You make it clear you are writing plenty of other companies.

Sounds like you’re having a good week.

Thanks

Doesn't SNL have a Graded plan for younger people. Can't remember what it's called, I haven't had them for a while.
Security Care Plan, Limited Benefit.. Goes down to age 0. If you are on 115% for the Simple Security Plan, t the Security Care is 80% so some won't write it. (even though they may not have anything else that works ) The UW is actually not bad. Here is the app. It is their old FE plan. The main problem with it is they only go up to $15K om the plan.

Dropbox - Security Care app-Tennessee.pdf - Simplify your life

Last edited:
They'll take kids any age on insulin Level as long as never more than 50 units a day. 0-85. Fat kids under 15 ok, no height/weight. Single Pay, 10 Pay, 20 Pay, Paid Up at 64 and Paid Up at 85. Has child rider. Takes credit card on initial payment(only).

Last edited:
Back