One Year Anniversary !!!

After 5 years with a great IMO, one year ago I decided to move my contracts. It was a difficult decision and I did not want to make a mistake I was at great compensation levels and had few frustrations, I had a core group of 20k plus per month producers that had become great friends professionally and socially through carrier conventions. The one thing that I felt I was missing was being a part of a team with a common goal "mutual success" it felt like my prior IMO tried to keep interaction between agents to a minimum. Today within my new group while talking about last weeks production there were several pros posting 10k plus weeks and one over 20k not by rolling a books of business but by applying a systematic proven approach in a most professional manner. Sometimes change is good but if you are considering, go slow, explore your options there are several good choices and I wish you the same success as I have enjoyed !! Sometimes change is Good

After 5 years with a great IMO, one year ago I decided to move my contracts. It was a difficult decision and I did not want to make a mistake I was at great compensation levels and had few frustrations, I had a core group of 20k plus per month producers that had become great friends professionally and socially through carrier conventions. The one thing that I felt I was missing was being a part of a team with a common goal "mutual success" it felt like my prior IMO tried to keep interaction between agents to a minimum. Today within my new group while talking about last weeks production there were several pros posting 10k plus weeks and one over 20k not by rolling a books of business but by applying a systematic proven approach in a most professional manner. Sometimes change is good but if you are considering, go slow, explore your options there are several good choices and I wish you the same success as I have enjoyed !! Sometimes change is Good
congrats who are you talking about?

Dude not wanting to call anyone out or promote my new group just trying to let agents that are wondering if they need a change to thoroughly think it out and don't hold onto some false hope that their present IMO really cares about anything other than themselves.. Do what's right for you and your family. I amazed at the differences it has made for me. Love this Biz !!!

We are lucky to have you buddy! To another year!!!

Back