Penn Life Senior Solutions

TRK,
Thanks for the welcome and the advice. Is there a good company to work for in the Dallas, TX area?

Has the insurance industry taken a beating from the economy like everyone else or is it a good business to get into?

Look at Great American Senior Benefits. The number one and number 2 offices are in TX. They are the only career company that I know of that really does pay street to the agents.

TRK,
Thanks for the welcome and the advice. Is there a good company to work for in the Dallas, TX area?

Has the insurance industry taken a beating from the economy like everyone else or is it a good business to get into?

A couple of questions for you if you don't mind. How long have you been in the business? Why Dallas when your flag says you're in Alabama? What market are you really looking at getting into?

Yes, the insurance industry is taking somewhat of a hit, but we have the ability to adjust to the changes as they are coming. Some areas, like annuities should actually be doing a little better right now.

I am in Dallas and I don't think I have a flag on my name yet...how do you get one on there?

I just passed the test last week and wondering where to go and what to do.

I was laid off by a very large Architecutral/Egnineering firm in Dallas and decided it was time to try something new.

I am not sure where to go to be honest. I just opening doors to see where I will end up. I am doing my research on companies to work for...one has really grabbed my attention

learn smart insurance. check them out and please give me feedback on what you think about it..scam or worth trying.

learnsmartinsurance . com

I really appreciate all of your help. My wife is worried...I am collecting unemployment right now so I have to make sure I find the right place where I can make a decent living.

Thanks again

HI there everyone. WOW this is a great board. I am looking to get involved with Penn Life/Senior Solutions and was wondering if it is a good move to make for a new agent? I have also been looking at National Agents Alliance and an online insurance Learn Smart Insurance.

Any advice for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Damn cdud, you posted this immediately following a bunch of posts that are very critical of Senior Solutions/Penn Life. It is as if you did not read anything proceeding your post except the title of the thread.

SS, NAA have both had the crap beat out of them here on this forum by ex agents. Learn Smart may be legit, but appears smarmy at best.

There are no shortcuts and it takes time and experience to succeed in this business. ...or you can give all the companies that we have warned each other about a shot, then you too can post your bad experiences rather than learning from ours ;)

Your in Dallas? what office? I was with the Penn Life in Dallas.. They scammed me big time... RUN AWAY!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Penn Life from my experinece says that they are Captive but Everyone has side appoitments as well. Honestly, I was independant. I had appoitments with Atnea, Lincoln, JHC, all on my own not throught Penn Life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back