Penn Life Senior Solutions

Your in Dallas? what office? I was with the Penn Life in Dallas.. They scammed me big time... RUN AWAY!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Penn Life from my experinece says that they are Captive but Everyone has side appoitments as well. Honestly, I was independant. I had appoitments with Atnea, Lincoln, JHC, all on my own not throught Penn Life.

You might want to consider a new "call" name-- something more stealth...

Supposedly captive means you can only sell their products. If there are products they don't offer some companies will let you sell the other products. Farmers used to be like that, but I hear the new contracts are more exclusive.

Senior Solutions is a very loose organization and they make deals with their own agents, look the other way if the agent is producing, etc. They are very much a high pressure mlm company, but certainly a tier higher than a**crack, I mean aflac. ;)

After working with more than 50 companies as an independent agent - PennLife easily tops of the list of the worst companies to work/write for. Steer clear of this outfit, they will rob you, with-hold your commissions and when you finally quite - they'll replace your business internally and send you a bill for the two dimes that you actually made. Be warned.

After working with more than 50 companies as an independent agent - PennLife easily tops of the list of the worst companies to work/write for. Steer clear of this outfit, they will rob you, with-hold your commissions and when you finally quite - they'll replace your business internally and send you a bill for the two dimes that you actually made. Be warned.

Damn shame you didn't let us know 5 years ago when this thread had a bit of relevance.

But because I'm told I need to be nice to our new members, we're damn glad to have you here. Please tell us all about yourself.

Rick

You're saying I'm late for the party? I've been a member of this site for a long time - Just never felt the need to opine. PennLife is one of those outfits that tends to unnerve me. They're criminals, crooks - liars, cheats and scandals. Nothing more to say about that. Get an independent contract, do some mail drops and go out and fill your pocket with coin; this business is pretty straight forward.

Back