Please Critique My Med-Supp Website

This is from an old guy that is on medicare.. Do away with the I promise there will be no sales pressure.. True or not, it is a red flag to seniors who have heard that all their life from "slick" salesmen.. If I were searching for coverage and came across that comment I would immediately be looking elsewhere.. JMHO.

I just have a free weebly site. no SEO to think of. All traffic comes from email drip campaigns from a list I built cold calling, and social media.

You have two jobs in this business. The first one is selling insurance, the second one is content creation. Post articles on Linkedin, Make videos on Youtube. Start a blog.

Chris Westfall made a recent video on this. It make take a year or two of just talking to yourself on social media, but just keep posting, keep getting better at writing good relevant content, stay consistant, and the leads will come!

I just have a free weebly site. no SEO to think of. All traffic comes from email drip campaigns from a list I built cold calling, and social media.

You have two jobs in this business. The first one is selling insurance, the second one is content creation. Post articles on Linkedin, Make videos on Youtube. Start a blog.

Chris Westfall made a recent video on this. It make take a year or two of just talking to yourself on social media, but just keep posting, keep getting better at writing good relevant content, stay consistant, and the leads will come!

I've been talking to myself most of my life. It's about the only way I can get anybody to listen to me...or agree with me.:yes:

FEchaser, thanks for the kind words. Having a site is not just "build it and they will come". It is constantly working and reworking your site, adding new content, restructuring pages to generate more engagement, etc.

I also get leads from my quote page although I have little control over directing traffic.
Georgia Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans - Instant GA Medigap Rates

One thing I do is look at search terms and pages where they land. This is more challenging since most of the Google searches are hidden (secure search) but sometimes I will change the page around, especially if the information is outdated. I have also moved the on page call to action above the fold which was something that should have been done all along.

Rousemark, yeah I am 64 and I hear you... I had an internal mind battle if I should use the "no sales pressure" comment. I am going to remove it in the site's revamp. Thanks for the help and comments.

Thomasn; I too am one of Chris's followers... he is the Medicare Man! No doubt about it. And he is one of the motivational factors behind my site's rework effort to generate leads. My current business model is FE but my long term goal is to move into Med Supps. I sell some now but not enough to pay the bills. I love the residual income!

Somarco, I plan to do a quote page. If you don't mind my asking how have you handle the "on demand" or "instant" quotes. I have not figured that out yet.

Use this to your advantage. Over a year ago I started telling people I would be on Medicare soon and that helped.

Now I tell them I am on Medicare and they can really relate. Creates a bond someone who is 30 can't duplicate.

FE, get your quote engine from these folks
http://www.jhpinsite.com/

PM if you want more info. I don't mind sharing by phone or email.

Back