Poor People Matter

PA Bill

Guru
1000 Post Club
I would like to see the fraudulent BLM movement drown in a lake and replaced with a new movement that seeks to uplift the poor and downtrodden- regardless of race, creed , or national origin.:idea:

I'm focusing on poor people right now. I think they'd get a lot further if they organized with other poor people, rather than separating themselves.:idea:

Unborn people definitely matter. And think about this - Black babies account for over one third of all abortions in this country. The total number of African American lives lost to abortion since 1973 is a staggering 15.5 million. I absolutely believe Black Lives Matter, including unborn Black Lives.
BlackGenocide.org | Abortion and the Black Community
There are social-economics at play there. One race is never more predisposed to abortion than another, although some cultures prefer boys over girls, which can influence decisions to some degree.

There are social-economics at play there. One race is never more predisposed to abortion than another, although some cultures prefer boys over girls, which can influence decisions to some degree.
What’s at play beyond socio-economic considerations is that black and Hispanic women are targeted by Planned Parenthood and other such organizations. PP’s largest abortion facilities are always located in communities with a large minority population.

Google some history on Margaret Sanger, the founder of PP. She was a white supremacist and eugenicist who considered black and brown people what she called “human weeds”.

What’s at play beyond socio-economic considerations is that black and Hispanic women are targeted by Planned Parenthood and other such organizations. PP’s largest abortion facilities are always located in communities with a large minority population.

Google some history on Margaret Sanger, the founder of PP. She was a white supremacist and eugenicist who considered black and brown people what she called “human weeds”.
Its not unusual for a service industry to locate branches in areas of highest demand. To suggest these services influenced a certain race to favor abortion is quite a stretch. Minorities are people too and abortion is a last option to most.

Its not unusual for a service industry to locate branches in areas of highest demand. To suggest these services influenced a certain race to favor abortion is quite a stretch. Minorities are people too and abortion is a last option to most.
Of course “minorities are people too”!!! Why do you think I’m so concerned about it?

Many African American leaders, who are otherwise politically liberal, are among those raising the alarm. Clenard Childress Jr., the gentleman in the video above, is just one such voice. Did you watch the video? He states that the African American birth rate is causing negative population growth. He has stated elsewhere that if that trend continues, the black vote will become virtually insignificant within 20 years.

Consider this: the black population would be 36% higher without abortion, not even counting the additional offspring those aborted would have had. The number of black voters would be about 25% higher by now. The demographic percentages would be very different, favoring the black population.

If there had been no abortion, Stacey Abrams would have easily won as Governor of Georgia, and Trump would have never become President.

Abortion’s Devastating Impact Upon Black Americans - Public Discourse

Of course “minorities are people too”!!! Why do you think I’m so concerned about it?

Many African American leaders, who are otherwise politically liberal, are among those raising the alarm. Clenard Childress Jr., the gentleman in the video above, is just one such voice. Did you watch the video? He states that the African American birth rate is causing negative population growth. He has stated elsewhere that if that trend continues, the black vote will become virtually insignificant within 20 years.

Consider this: the black population would be 36% higher without abortion, not even counting the additional offspring those aborted would have had. The number of black voters would be about 25% higher by now. The demographic percentages would be very different, favoring the black population.

If there had been no abortion, Stacey Abrams would have easily won as Governor of Georgia, and Trump would have never become President.

Abortion’s Devastating Impact Upon Black Americans - Public Discourse

If aborted babies could vote, they would have likely voted republican. So Trump would have still won.

Back