Printer Recommendation?

Ya know- I thought it did, then realized I clicked through a few others.
MFC-L3770CDW Wireless Color All-In-One Laser Printer looks better. LOL
I use the Epson WorkForce Pro 4720. All in one even though I never use the FAX. Great quality in both color and B/W.. Fairly fast and quite.

Anyone have a solid history with a decent printer and can recommend?

Single person- home office.

Two schools of thought, get a low/medium priced one and buy a new one every 18 months-
Buy higher end and keep for several years...

Thanks.

Brother with a fax and scanner. HAS A DOCUMENT/SCAN FEEDER (a must have).

Have had it for 9 years and still going MFC - J6710DW - bought at end of the year in a Clear the Inventory Sale (best $250 we ever spent for the office).

I can PRINT in COLOR OR BLACK & WHITE when COLOR runs out (just have to know how).

Last edited:
Brother printers are okay, but the biggest problem with them is that they won't continue to print in B&W if your color runs out. Brother designed it like that on purpose and they have no intention of changing that. This is the reason I will never buy another Brother anything!

MFC-L3770CDW Wireless Color All-In-One Laser Printer looks better
Brother printers are okay, but the biggest problem with them is that they won't continue to print in B&W if your color runs out. Brother designed it like that on purpose and they have no intention of changing that. This is the reason I will never buy another Brother anything!

I have had that problem on an older model. I called customer support and they stepped me through the roundabout and I was able to continue in black mono and bypass color.

I have had that problem on an older model. I called customer support and they stepped me through the roundabout and I was able to continue in black mono and bypass color.

I must say, it was about 10 years ago when I called CS and they flat out told me that they did that on purpose and there was no work around and that they would not be changing that. I guess they must have changed their mind.

I must say, it was about 10 years ago when I called CS and they flat out told me that they did that on purpose and there was no work around and that they would not be changing that. I guess they must have changed their mind.

There are work arounds for the drum life as well as low toner alerts.

I have 3 Brothers in my office now and just deep-sixed one that was still printing after 7 or 8 years, not sure maybe more. Didn't want to put a new drum and toner in a dinosaur.

Back