Best Color Printer for Ads/flyers/colorful Invoices Etc..

Milkman1265

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone use those cobra ink jet systems?

Are they good for flyers and posters etc...?

I'm looking for a color printer, i want to upgrade my black and white invoices to nice paper and color logo.

Would like to print my own envelopes too. Please advise!

I use the epson wp 4530 had it now for over 18 months, still have not changed the ink.....

I have never printed an envelope.....

call cobra they will help you.

I would recommend them....

Does anyone use those cobra ink jet systems?

Are they good for flyers and posters etc...?

I'm looking for a color printer, i want to upgrade my black and white invoices to nice paper and color logo.

Would like to print my own envelopes too. Please advise!

On the envelopes, we found that many of the newer printers pull from a tray on the bottom. Which curls the envelopes. We print all our own outgoing and return envelopes.

Our solution was a cheap top loading $70. lexmark inkjet that lasted for years. Then we found a multi-funtion HP deskjet 2512 that is also top loading. Small enough foot print and at my assistant's desk works as an extra copier and scanner.

I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Premium. I don't really need the 2nd paper tray but the ink bundle and brochure paper made the Premium (versus the Plus) a fair deal.

Staples, Office Depot, etc have them for $299 or less. They will print to the edge of the page whereas the Epson will not.

Cost per page seems good, and the scanner is as good as I need.

I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Premium. I don't really need the 2nd paper tray but the ink bundle and brochure paper made the Premium (versus the Plus) a fair deal.

Staples, Office Depot, etc have them for $299 or less. They will print to the edge of the page whereas the Epson will not.

Cost per page seems good, and the scanner is as good as I need.

We use the 8600 pro plus as our main machine which replaced the 8500. They work great and are so cheap that we just upgrade every few years. I think I paid under $200 for this one on special.

We use the 8600 pro plus as our main machine which replaced the 8500. They work great and are so cheap that we just upgrade every few years. I think I paid under $200 for this one on special.
I've been pleased. It does a good job on brochure paper. I swore I'd never buy another HP printer because they chose to not develop Windows 7 drivers for my 3055 laser all-in-one, which still works fine except I can't scan with it unless connected to a Windows XP computer.

all the machine you guys use is duplex printing? i want one that prints both sides at once, not the one that sucks it in and prints on other side.

the envelopes i just use the multipurpose tray and pop one or 2 envelopes, and bring the return address + logo, insured address and the stamp. But i haven't found a printer that can take those big yellow/orange size envelopes.

oh also, i don't really need a scanner, just printing. I have the Fujitsu scanner so that scans nicely.

I don't even know of a printer that prints both sides at once. If it did, it would have to have 2 complete printing units in 1 machine. You would be better off just taking your print jobs to a commercial printer.

all the machine you guys use is duplex printing? i want one that prints both sides at once, not the one that sucks it in and prints on other side.

the envelopes i just use the multipurpose tray and pop one or 2 envelopes, and bring the return address + logo, insured address and the stamp. But i haven't found a printer that can take those big yellow/orange size envelopes.

oh also, i don't really need a scanner, just printing. I have the Fujitsu scanner so that scans nicely.

I would guess you better be prepared to spend some big dollars on the front, cost per page and maintenance. Color laser may be a solution.

Back