Problems with Phase II (Identify Verification)

Bob L

Guru
100+ Post Club
Tennessee
Well.

OK, finally able to proceed with the identity verification almost a month late.

I enter everything properly and hit "next." It freezes with a message saying "Our records indicate that the information you provided already exists in the system." This is before any nosy questions from Experian even come up.

Anyone else with the same problem? Also, that was with IE. When I tried to log into the CMS portal using Google Chrome, I got a page saying "System error. Please re-try your action. If you continue to get this error, please contact the administrator."

Arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. :skeptical:

Well.

OK, finally able to proceed with the identity verification almost a month late.

I enter everything properly and hit "next." It freezes with a message saying "Our records indicate that the information you provided already exists in the system." This is before any nosy questions from Experian even come up.

Anyone else with the same problem? Also, that was with IE. When I tried to log into the CMS portal using Google Chrome, I got a page saying "System error. Please re-try your action. If you continue to get this error, please contact the administrator."

Arggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. :skeptical:

leave your ss# blank and do it again.......

I'm assuming this is from the CMS portal? If so, how are they verifying your identity? I created an account and don't see anything about verifying that.

Wow I am really glad that someone asked about this, my account has been locked for weeks, I had no idea that I could make a new account by leaving the SS blank.

This is the error that I am getting now, has anyone seen it?

The CMS Enterprise Portal was not able to process your request at this time, please try again later.
For more information, check out the Portal Help and FAQ's.
Or you can call CMS Help Desk at 1-800-562-1963.

Wow I am really glad that someone asked about this, my account has been locked for weeks, I had no idea that I could make a new account by leaving the SS blank.

The CMS Enterprise Portal was not able to process your request at this time, please try again later.

I am seeing the same error message. I called that number then they gave me another number to call, 855-267-1515. The voice mail repeats a long web address which I can not find online. I am now on hold waiting to talk to someone, been trying to register for the last hour. On that voice mail they give you this email address [email protected]. They said to contact someone on that email address to resolve registration problems.

I sent an email to this address and it came back undeliverable.

If anyone gets different information, please let me know.

Thank you.

Last edited:
CMS is not promptly responding to emails.

The IT phone support number I posted earlier does work, however they provide no solutions they only gather information about your problem.

In other words sit on hold for 30 to 60 minutes and waste your time.

I am getting the same error message.

Back