Product for My Younger Brother to Get His Feet Wet Door Knocking Before MA Season

insuremeplz

Expert
I'm primarily a medicare guy, and am in the process of helping my younger brother get into the business. He 's a quick learner, has his license and E&O and is rearing to go sell something prior to medicare season. I'll be working with him and training him in a couple of months from now in medicare, but I want to give him something to give insurance a go on his own for now.

Can someone recommend a product that
A) doesn't have much (any) underwriting
B) Would have wide appeal and could be taken door to door
C) Is quick to issue, and advances FYR quickly

Basically, something he can hit the ground running with to get some hard knocks experience in sales.

My thoughts are a cancer policy, but I haven't sold many and don't know how commission structures or underwriting works. Maybe a simple issue term life? Simple issue Whole life? Company suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Thanks for any thoughts!

I'm primarily a medicare guy, and am in the process of helping my younger brother get into the business. He 's a quick learner, has his license and E&O and is rearing to go sell something prior to medicare season. I'll be working with him and training him in a couple of months from now in medicare, but I want to give him something to give insurance a go on his own for now.

Can someone recommend a product that
A) doesn't have much (any) underwriting
B) Would have wide appeal and could be taken door to door
C) Is quick to issue, and advances FYR quickly

Basically, something he can hit the ground running with to get some hard knocks experience in sales.

My thoughts are a cancer policy, but I haven't sold many and don't know how commission structures or underwriting works. Maybe a simple issue term life? Simple issue Whole life? Company suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Rousemark can give you the name of a cancer policy to sell.

Last edited:
Back