The Door Knock Life

I usually say to the dog, "Don't bite me. I don't taste good at all" or if working with another agent, "Bite him, he taste's better".. Owner will smile and say, "Oh, he won't bite"... (of course they say that even if the mutt has your leg in his mouth up to your knee)
In my youth I was working as a pizza delivery guy. One time, as I knocked on a front door, a huge dog that looked like a Great Dane/ Doberman mix came charging from around the back of the house. A young boy, about 11 years old, answered the door followed by his granddad. The boy ran out and grabbed the dog by the collar, then smiled and told me “He don’t bite”. His granddad just chuckled and said, “Naw, he don’t bite. He’ll just swallow you whole!”:twitchy:

There was a karate kid part three? Does this mean was the karate kid part two also? I did not know that.

And they're all on Netflix as of a couple of days ago too. Karate Kid 2 is very good! Karate Kid 3... Terry Silver made that movie worth it.

The Next Karate Kid... not so much.

it does take a special brand of courage

Or a special sort of ...

giphy.gif

"The Courage of the Bell Ringer"

I rarely ring the bell, especially those RING doorbells. I will give those Vivant door bells a press occasionally, but even those (which I know are there because someone knocked on their door and they bought) I prefer to knock.

I can't remember if anyone has ever asked "Why didn't you ring the bell?" but I have had many young moms and dads say "thank you for not ringing the bell, we just got the baby to sleep."

Back