Question About Dialer and Data Price Point

Josh, sounds like you have a pretty good dialer and your logic about the dialer and data price point seem to makes sense...whatever the market will bear right?

Respectfully, we'd like to ask you to not speak on behalf of SalesDialers particularly due to the fact you have “never” used our dialer and don't understand its features so we will clarify a few things.

SalesDialers offers truly unlimited dialing if someone wants to dial 12 hours a day 7 days a week and SalesDialers does not lose money in those scenarios. We also have a lite product starting at $59 and a per our model if you dont think you will use it every month.

Customers do have the ability to remote monitor agents and listen to recordings of those calls.

Customers can customize dispositions.

SalesDialers has never targeted any company's “customers”... how would we get access to your list of customers? SalesDialers has marketed all of our products, including press one campaigns and a database (different than than the a la carte data offered by Affordable Marketing Lists), to people “referred” to us.

100% of our affiliate contracts have ended in two ways... either they are still active and we stopped receiving referrals or the affiliate requested cancellation of the agreement in writing.

Any person who wishes to resume their affiliate agreement...we will gladly pay residuals. However in order to get paid affiliate pay you have to refer business over. Josh has chosen not to refer anymore business over to us(Obviously he is selling his own dialer) and this is fine.

If further clarification about our features is required, any person may feel free to reach out to us as we have no personal problem with any person on the forum. We're confused why little jabs (primarily made against us) are made when numerous times we've been told it is over and we've been wished the best in the future. Some people find it convenient to choose improper venues to discuss the past and do so by creatively twisting words to support an opinion yet invite us to only reach them via the forum.

Although we expect this practice to continue, we felt it appropriate to at least correct inaccuracies about our dialer's features. This will be our only response to this thread and we truly do wish every dialer the best as there is plenty of business out there for everyone.

Last edited:
Josh, sounds like you have a pretty good dialer and your logic about the dialer and data price point seem to makes sense...whatever the market will bear right?

I disagree. I think the market will sometimes bear more than it should. That said, if something provides enough value it should command a price that matches.

Respectfully, we'd like to ask you to not speak on behalf of SalesDialers particularly due to the fact you have “never” used our dialer and don't understand its features so we will clarify a few things.

This is *exactly* why I mentioned earlier that I try to avoid getting into comparisons with other companies, even if it was right when I looked into it, things can change.

Customers do have the ability to remote monitor agents and listen to recordings of those calls.

Unless things have changed drastically since we last spoke, it's never in real-time and the actual reporting is much more vague than the reporting my dialer generates. I don't believe salesdialers let's you document to the second how each step of the call is progressing, but they're more than welcome to address that (or folks interested can contact them).

SalesDialers has never targeted any company's “customers”... how would we get access to your list of customers? SalesDialers has marketed all of our products, including press one campaigns and a database (different than than the a la carte data offered by Affordable Marketing Lists), to people “referred” to us.

That's just it. I referred clients over to SalesDialers that went into their marketing campaigns. When they started offering data they never told me about it and they were emailing my clients about their data services.

We're confused why little jabs (primarily made against us) are made when numerous times we've been told it is over and we've been wished the best in the future. Some people find it convenient to choose improper venues to discuss the past and do so by creatively twisting words to support an opinion yet invite us to only reach them via the forum.

That's partly because it's warranted and partly because you're a little sensitive. Most folks looking at the situation from an objective perspective would believe that the SalesDialers promoting their list services to referrals given to them by a list broker distasteful. That aside, the SalesDialers platform is a good product at a fair price, but as you even address below, it's not a situation where one product fits all needs. For folks that remotely manage even a single telemarketer, the differences between the dialer I offer and SalesDialers is significant. That's not an opinion, that's a verifiable fact. I have clients that have used SalesDialers before and have switched to my service and that is EXACTLY the feedback I get. I'm also more expensive and cater to a slightly different clientele.

Although we expect this practice to continue, we felt it appropriate to at least correct inaccuracies about our dialer's features. This will be our only response to this thread and we truly do wish every dialer the best as there is plenty of business out there for everyone.

I'm glad you did. Obviously folks have questions about your system and you are infinitely more qualified to answer those questions than I am. I would strongly encourage you to keep on an eye on this thread and others and provide us with any answers to questions people have about your service.

I had no problems managing a remote telemarketer with salesdialer. I could see how long she was on the phone, when she took breaks and could listen to recordings to make sure the dialer wasn't just running itself. I'm not sure if you could listen in on the call live but you could hear it as soon as they hang up. I don't see an advantage in listening to a live call.

I had no problems managing a remote telemarketer with salesdialer. I could see how long she was on the phone, when she took breaks and could listen to recordings to make sure the dialer wasn't just running itself. I'm not sure if you could listen in on the call live but you could hear it as soon as they hang up. I don't see an advantage in listening to a live call.

Did you know down to the second what she was spending time on during each call? For example, do you know how long she would spend on pause between calls? How long she would spend dispositioning a call? If you're seriously interested in seeing the differences perhaps the best thing we could do is setup a screenshare and I can walk you through it so you can share with me what you think is different. I'm going off what other SalesDialers customers have told me, but I don't have any first hand experience with it.

Did you know down to the second what she was spending time on during each call? For example, do you know how long she would spend on pause between calls? How long she would spend dispositioning a call? If you're seriously interested in seeing the differences perhaps the best thing we could do is setup a screenshare and I can walk you through it so you can share with me what you think is different. I'm going off what other SalesDialers customers have told me, but I don't have any first hand experience with it.

Yes I could see when the person/machine picked up, how long she was on the call, when it ended and when the next dial began. I wouldn't mind doing a screen share to see your dialer and what it does. I won't be using a telemarketer for a few months so I'm not really looking to change but I am curious to see the features.

There are a lot of folks that go to an all you can eat buffet because they like the great price on all that food, but some folks will spend much more to go to a high end steak house for a better experience.

It would be nice if you would actually complete these comparisons. I'm still trying to understand what features you have over and above a standard vicidial install. $99 a month for a seat on a standard vicidial install is a very reasonable price, but its more about market positioning. If you are a high-end steak house, you can easily illustrate this.

If you need to micromanage your telemarketer down to the second, you probably need a new telemarketer. I hope this isn't an issue.

The features that I would look for as a single agent, especially if I had a telemarketer is:
- Available support. Downtime is wasted time.
- Online help. Have a question, is there an easy resource?
- Simplicity. Call rooms need a lot of features. Single agents need to click a button and go.

Now, I've used enough different dialers to know that for me, outside of a quick getting started session, I don't come across much. But if I have a telemarketer, they will probably come up with questions more often, making support a key piece of the puzzle.

Of course, support is expensive, but its the difference in a dialer from the hamburger joint where it is basically self serve and the high end steak house where your whims are catered to.

Dan

If you need to micromanage your telemarketer down to the second, you probably need a new telemarketer. I hope this isn't an issue.

The thing is most telemarketers aren't necessarily trying to scam you, but by being able to micro you can train them better. I've had more than a few situations where a good telemarketer was doing things differently than I wanted them to and I only knew it because I was reviewing the reports. Nothing nefarious, just making good better.

Josh said:
That's partly because it's warranted and partly because you're a little sensitive. Most folks looking at the situation from an objective perspective would believe that the SalesDialers promoting their list services to referrals given to them by a list broker distasteful.

Josh I have no dog in this fight just a disinterested 3rd party. Did you refer these people to salesdialers for a referal fee? If so why are they then not a customer of salesdialers subject to any marketing that salesdialers sends to its customers?

Or did you refer your customers over to salesdialers as you did not offer a dialer for no compensation with an understanding that these people are not customers of salesdialers (weird as they would be paying salesdialers for the dialer).

I have a dialer that I don't even use. I keep thinking that there has to be a side business or a MLM to put this to use. You guys have any ideas?

I appreciate your input. Candidly, my business model is working just great. This thread was more of exploring another way of reaching a similar audience vs trying to save my business.

I'm not sure what happened with HopperCRM, but I do know the guy is fantastically busy. Feel free to shoot me an email ([email protected]) if you'd like to chat sometime.

Thanks Josh, I certainly will. Best wishes!

Latest posts

Back