Question About Dialer and Data Price Point

cut and paste from salesdailer:

"Unlimited Data Plans come with 5,000 names to start and 1,000 names per month to add to your account, if you need additional data we have to charge you .03/name."

So the use of the word "unlimited" is misleading. If you are dialing 6000 names then no problem. Any more than that then get the checkbook out. That's for the 1st month. My reading of that is you have to pay .03 for names 1001 and above each month after that. If you called 6000 names a month after the 1st month, you're looking at another $150.

The unlimited has to do with dialer time. I know what the website says. I'm telling you, if your contracted through Todd or Mark, you can get the $149 for $99 and unlimited data.

Sherd said:
cut and paste from salesdailer:

"Unlimited Data Plans come with 5,000 names to start and 1,000 names per month to add to your account, if you need additional data we have to charge you .03/name."

So the use of the word "unlimited" is misleading. If you are dialing 6000 names then no problem. Any more than that then get the checkbook out. That's for the 1st month. My reading of that is you have to pay .03 for names 1001 and above each month after that. If you called 6000 names a month after the 1st month, you're looking at another $150.

It's like how the cell companies use unlimited...I have an unlimited data plan but there is a charge per megabyte usage above 5 gigs a month...

Back