Quick Sales Tip

Not sure how old you are but I probably wrote my fist fraternal certificate long before you entered into the business... I am not fraternal hater as JD claims. That is just his way of attacking anyone that might say something he disagrees with. The maintenance of reserve clause gives the companies the right to level assessments against the policy but the process is there. It can't be done on a whim but it can be done and that clause is in every fraternal certificate. I posed a portion of an assessment letter that Royal Arcanum sent to ACA policy holders that RA assumed. That assessment alone is proof it can be done.

Character assignation by you. You learn that from Todd or did you come up with that on your own?

But I will challenge you as I did him. He ran from the challenge as I'm sure you will.

Repost these times where I attacked someone over something I disagree about. Since that's "my way", you should be able to find that easily.

And I don't mean taking a sentence out of context as is your MO. Nor did I start this with you in this thread. You butted in with your out of context fraternal hate.

Wrong again, hater. I don't take offense. You take offense. This stuff is personal to you.
. Even if that were true, it doesn't change the fact that you stated that "They spell it out clearly in their certificate that they can come back to the member and assess charges"

You also stated in the same thread:
"I have replaced some Foresters and I will use the fraternal against them."
You wrote this at a time when you also sold Foresters to others.

Another statement you made:
"I also agree with nfl that using that alone is a scare tactic when talking about large A rated fraternals. Now a small fraternal that lower than an A rating or even not rated at all as some of them are, I would be scared to use them so it would be a scare tactic to say that, but a true scare tactic.

What is KSKJ's rating? :skeptical:

Best proof in the world. Your own words. :)

Word that I have changed my opinion on and said many times. Unlike you, I do evole in my thinking and my opinions change.

I alsu believed at one time that ratings were important. And said so. I also have said that I was convinced otherwise adn today rating don't mean anything to me. And I've posted that many times. But you don't seek out that because that doesn't fit your out of context MO.

I also used to believe and say, "all things being equal I would write a non fraternal over a fraternal".

That has also changed and I've posted many times now that "all things being equal I would rather write a small well managhed fraternal over a non fraternal".

But taking things in context is not your way of doing things.

And the problem with both of those statements is that very few times are all things equal.

And like most past statements by anyone, {not everyone actually}, there's been further education since those statements. Especially from 8-10 years ago. Personally I know a lot more about fraternals now than I did even 5 years ago.

But I don't write any company based on whether I like them or not or whether someone else likes them or not. I write who's best for my clients. KSKJ is my lowest commission company. I would prefer they paid more or that someone that paid more was best for my clients and also helps to make my job easier.

I haven't found that company yet. Although I've been writing quite a bit of CinnEq. I'm sure you haters will find something wrong with them too.

And if KSKJ blows up like you and Don hope then I will simply move on to the next. I moved on from RNA when they jumped the shark.

I'll just keep writing business. You just keep on with whatever it is you do.

Character assignation by you. You learn that from Todd or did you come up with that on your own?

But I will challenge you as I did him. He ran from the challenge as I'm sure you will.

Repost these times where I attacked someone over something I disagree about. Since that's "my way", you should be able to find that easily.

And I don't mean taking a sentence out of context as is your MO. Nor did I start this with you in this thread. You butted in with your out of context fraternal hate.

Well now that you mention it you've attacked me quite a few times about me recruiting up here. Several years ago you were also attacking me because I was promoting FE tele-sales, way before anyone else up here, and you kept saying that FE tele-sales was a failed business model and that I was scamming agents.

You've attacked several people who have techniques you disagree with: waving at the front door, taking your shoes off at the front door, and more. And no, I'm not going to waste my time finding these posts that I'm talking about. Pretty much everyone up here has read them already.

You used to attack me a few years ago when I said ratings didn't matter and you were so sure they did matter. I am glad you got educated and now realize that ratings don't matter. As long as a carrier passes the DOI requirements everything should be good.

Wishing you well.

Word that I have changed my opinion on and said many times. Unlike you, I do evole in my thinking and my opinions change.

I alsu believed at one time that ratings were important. And said so. I also have said that I was convinced otherwise adn today rating don't mean anything to me. And I've posted that many times. But you don't seek out that because that doesn't fit your out of context MO.

I also used to believe and say, "all things being equal I would write a non fraternal over a fraternal".

That has also changed and I've posted many times now that "all things being equal I would rather write a small well managhed fraternal over a non fraternal".

But taking things in context is not your way of doing things.

And the problem with both of those statements is that very few times are all things equal.

And like most past statements by anyone, {not everyone actually}, there's been further education since those statements. Especially from 8-10 years ago. Personally I know a lot more about fraternals now than I did even 5 years ago.

But I don't write any company based on whether I like them or not or whether someone else likes them or not. I write who's best for my clients. KSKJ is my lowest commission company. I would prefer they paid more or that someone that paid more was best for my clients and also helps to make my job easier.

I haven't found that company yet. Although I've been writing quite a bit of CinnEq. I'm sure you haters will find something wrong with them too.

And if KSKJ blows up like you and Don hope then I will simply move on to the next. I moved on from RNA when they jumped the shark.

I'll just keep writing business. You just keep on with whatever it is you do.
First of all, I have never said that I hope KSKJ blows up. I do not hope that of any company. I also am not a fraternal hater. You continually make accusations about people that are not true and based upon your own assumptions.

First of all, I have never said that I hope KSKJ blows up. I do not hope that of any company. I also am not a fraternal hater. You continually make accusations about people that are not true and based upon your own assumptions.

Todd asked me last week why I haven’t posted on the forum. I lerk every now and then but upon a closer look it’s the same old same old. First thing I noticed….
JD is on the attack again ! :1err:

So Jd are you saying the death benefit is 100% guaranteed with kskj ? It’s Guaranteed there can be no assessment? Who’s guaranteeing that ?There not a member of the state fund . If they get in financial trouble who’s backing the death benefits ?

Back