Quick Sales Tip

So Jd are you saying the death benefit is 100% guaranteed with kskj ? It’s Guaranteed there can be no assessment? Who’s guaranteeing that ?There not a member of the state fund . If they get in financial trouble who’s backing the death benefits ?

Yes, the death benefit if fully guaranteed and the premiums are fully guaranteed. They are guaranteed in the contract and the maintenance of reserves clause does not touch the death benefit nor the premiums.

Agents have been given desist orders in several states by their state DOI to stop telling clients/prospects that premiums can increase and death benefits can be decreased. The strongest letter I've seen in that regard was in Michigan.

The agent in volved sent me a copy of the letter and I keep it in my file. The letter was to the client in response to a complaint where 2 agents told the people that their KSKJ coverage could be reduced and their premiums would also go up.

It's a long letter that concludes as "it is confirmed that your KSKJ Whole Life policy death benefit is guaranteed and the premium payments a guaranteed to never increase, and the premium will remain the same for as long as you have the policy.

We can certainly understand your frustrations regarding this and regret you received different information from the two agents. We hope this clears up any concerns you have regarding this matter. This will conclude our activity on this matter and your file is now closed".

I don't know if the agents involved faced any disciplinary actions.

I've seen similar letters from Ky, Tn, Ark, In and Ohio DOI's. But not worded as strongly as that particular letter.
Todd asked me last week why I haven’t posted on the forum. I lerk every now and then but upon a closer look it’s the same old same old. First thing I noticed….
JD is on the attack again ! :1err:

Wrong again lapdog. I'm responding to being attacked by the likes of you.

First of all, I have never said that I hope KSKJ blows up. I do not hope that of any company. I also am not a fraternal hater. You continually make accusations about people that are not true and based upon your own assumptions.

It's not assumptions on my part. You are the one assuming. Of course you don't post directly that you hate fraternals. You just post negatively about them and bring up out of context quotes to support the negativity.

You don't have the convictions to say anything definitive.

Well now that you mention it you've attacked me quite a few times about me recruiting up here. Several years ago you were also attacking me because I was promoting FE tele-sales, way before anyone else up here, and you kept saying that FE tele-sales was a failed business model and that I was scamming agents.

You've attacked several people who have techniques you disagree with: waving at the front door, taking your shoes off at the front door, and more. And no, I'm not going to waste my time finding these posts that I'm talking about. Pretty much everyone up here has read them already.

You used to attack me a few years ago when I said ratings didn't matter and you were so sure they did matter. I am glad you got educated and now realize that ratings don't matter. As long as a carrier passes the DOI requirements everything should be good.

Wishing you well.

OK, there's an archive here. Prove it!

Yes, I will make fun of the wave and the taking your shoes off and telesales. But that is not attacking a person. Now, I get it that people that are so sensitive that they get their feelings hurt over post likes may consider stuff like that an attack. But no matter how touchy-feely they may be, it's not an attack.

The reason you won't go back and look is because you are just lying. There's a reason you were voted asshole of the year right "up here".

All this evidence to back up your butthurt but you can, and your ilk, can never repost the statements that hurt your feelings. Seems very odd. Well, not really. It can't be odd when it's expected.

OK, there's an archive here. Prove it!

Yes, I will make fun of the wave and the taking your shoes off and telesales. But that is not attacking a person. Now, I get it that people that are so sensitive that they get their feelings hurt over post likes may consider stuff like that an attack. But no matter how touchy-feely they may be, it's not an attack.

The reason you won't go back and look is because you are just lying. There's a reason you were voted asshole of the year right "up here".

All this evidence to back up your butthurt but you can, and your ilk, can never repost the statements that hurt your feelings. Seems very odd. Well, not really. It can't be odd when it's expected.

There you go again....attacking with your name calling.....lol.

Hey, I'm the AssHole. :twitchy:

46773.jpg

It's not assumptions on my part. You are the one assuming. Of course you don't post directly that you hate fraternals. You just post negatively about them and bring up out of context quotes to support the negativity.

You don't have the convictions to say anything definitive.
Telling the truth about the possibility of assessment is not negative.

Back