Reciprocal Release

Im pretty sure Premier is not the issue

Premier won't release after they said they would. So they are the issue here.

The FMO often blames the upline. A lot of agents believe you need someone further up to grant the release. The person that contracted you can grant the release if they want to in all of my experiences. They just use the guy further up as an excuse.

If you get an up front no questions asked release you do not play this silly game.

Last edited:

The FMO often blames the upline. A lot of agents believe you need someone further up to grant the release. The person that contracted you can grant the release if they want to in all of my experiences. They just use the guy further up as an excuse.

If you get an up front no questions asked release you do not play this silly game.

You must have misunderstood, it is the SGA below Premier that won't release me, and Premier stated it is their policy to go by what the SGA decides.

Actually, I do have experience with a MGA/SGA/whatever that has publicly stated that releases are always granted. And yes, this person did try to release me, unfortunately the FMO wasn't willing to without receiving an agent in exchange from receiving FMO. So there is some validity to that statement.

I have nothing but respect for this person, but any GA that says he can release you, no questions asked, is probably not telling the whole truth. There may be an FMO that overrides that decision and refuses the release.

You must have misunderstood, it is the SGA below Premier that won't release me, and Premier stated it is their policy to go by what the SGA decides.

OK, SGA at fault then. I have never had the person above who I contracted with stop the release. They usually default to the policy of the FMO/SGA you actually contracted with. In this case the SGA.

Once again, if you get it in writing, the guy above can't stop it. His downline agreed to open release in writing. Include it in contracting paperwork.

I'd rather have that in my pocket when fighting for release with up above than nothing. You could even get FMO above to sign in writing the open release agreement or get their policy in writing.

Too bad they put us through this garbage.

Last edited:
Just an update. I suggest everyone stay far away from The Center for Senior Benefits out of Utah and Mark Snihurowych. Even though he claimed he would release me as of the end of AEP, it still hasn't happened. Typical upline BS., and it has nothing to do with P.I.P. as stated earlier.

Finally got a release on Dec. 30th , after using an attorney. Amazing how that works.

Last edited:
Back