Recommend Me a Printer!

does it print on 2 sides automatically or it will suck it back in and print on other side?

I have an HP "trade in" program with best buy. Every few months my printer starts acting up, so I pull all of my ink cartridges out, and use my $25 replacement plan. I have literally done this 7-8 times over the past 2 years. I have even upgraded to the newer model when the model that I originally purchased was discontinued.

It may seem cheap, but printer manufactures need to quit making crappy products that are designed to sell more ink.

Centralsolution said:
I have an HP "trade in" program with best buy. Every few months my printer starts acting up, so I pull all of my ink cartridges out, and use my $25 replacement plan. I have literally done this 7-8 times over the past 2 years. I have even upgraded to the newer model when the model that I originally purchased was discontinued.

It may seem cheap, but printer manufactures need to quit making crappy products that are designed to sell more ink.

Printer manufacturers can sell crappy printers all they want. I still have the freedom to buy a better quality product. Plus a really cheap printer with low capacity cartridges can be a good fit for people who rarely print.

This is inkjet right? Is laser color better? Only color I need is the letterhead logo and occasional graphs and tables or some red highlights

This is inkjet right? Is laser color better? Only color I need is the letterhead logo and occasional graphs and tables or some red highlights

For years we used cheap little Brother duplexing lasers for me. mostly running illustrations. Worked great. We also used HP inkjets for general office, stationary and correspondence.

A year or so ago we switched to the one Multi-Function and are happy. I do not think that there is much savings in laser print any longer.

This maybe a pretty cheap way to try out a couple different methods.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/browse/technology/N=5+9021/

Back