Printer Recommendation?

I must say, it was about 10 years ago when I called CS and they flat out told me that they did that on purpose and there was no work around and that they would not be changing that. I guess they must have changed their mind.
I think the problem is, if you dont replace the empty cartridges, whether you need color or not, the ink will dry in the injectors preventing those from ever working again.

I think the problem is, if you dont replace the empty cartridges, whether you need color or not, the ink will dry in the injectors preventing those from ever working again.

That makes sense, I know a lot of people with some HP Inkjets report this problem with theirs when they only print 2-3 pages a month.

That makes sense, I know a lot of people with some HP Inkjets report this problem with theirs when they only print 2-3 pages a month.
Thats because whether you print or not, the machine goes through an automatic jet cleaning process on a regular basis, which uses a small shot from each toner cartridge. A total dormant printer will require replacement toners within about 6-9 months because of this.

I have found most of my HP printer's issues related to the updates that I didn't do for a long time. It's so annoying to look over the configurations, again and again, only to realize that the issue in the first place was a driver or two that were never updated. The worst part is that on the official website of HP, I could not find my model when ironically, I could find it on a third-party site like HP Laserjet Pro M15w Driver and Software Packages Download Latest (2021). Crazy! I'm pretty sure that a lot of other users might not be able to find the drivers as well, so you might as well download it from there.

Last edited:
Back