Recruiting Insurance Agents For Agencies ? ?

I was thinking that everytime I see a mega "Finally . . ." sign - that I would take down their number AND put our sign - "Finally - A Way To Make Serious Cash . . . Become An Insurance Agent".

Tom

I think not! CMS has required monthly commissions to be the same level new and renewal. Don't count on more than $35 from anyone.

Rick

????

I listened in on a meeting and they said the highest MA was SecureHorizons and it paid $575 gross.

Are you saying that MA's only pay $35 now?

Why would they want to hire agents to sell that?

To me I care less - I only earn 5% on the life commissions - since that's my contract.

This is exactly why I do nothing but Life now . . .

Tom

????

I listened in on a meeting and they said the highest MA was SecureHorizons and it paid $575 gross.

Are you saying that MA's only pay $35 now?

Why would they want to hire agents to sell that?

This has been discussed on the board for months and anyone selling MA plans knows this is coming for the 2009 selling season.

By the way, $35 may be way to optimistic.

Rick

This has been discussed on the board for months and anyone selling MA plans knows this is coming for the 2009 selling season.

By the way, $35 may be way to optimistic.

Rick

And thats not mentioning that there will be no cold calling. Tom, you may want to make sure your guys know that before they spend the big bucks on this call center.

And thats not mentioning that there will be no cold calling. Tom, you may want to make sure your guys know that before they spend the big bucks on this call center.

The Call Center is for the Life.

They only have about 6 agents - that's why they want me to help them recruit more. However - they are talking about assisting in contracting for those agents that want to do MA's.

I'll find out today.

Tom

Hey Tom

Mega (Health Markets) got into MA game last year and actually gives leads and sets of MA seminars where they invite clients so Mega probably not a good source. In Savannah you would be competing against them, as they have a division office there.

You are become the true definition of a jack of all trades and a master of none. You will never make any real money in this business until you stop drifting.

Back