Recruiting Insurance Agents For Agencies ? ?

Trust me I know that in my short tenure in the Insurance business, I've tried many things. Tried to be everything to everyone and it just didn't work.

Luckily - I had a gentleman from this forum call me up a while back and he said - " Dude - why don't you take your insane energy and focus on one thing and doing that one thing great!"

So I listened - and man the flood gates opened. We market one product - LIFE - and that's it. We show others how to market just one product - LIFE - and that's it.

I must say - I'm relieved. It's so much easier to duplicate my efforts. I only have to teach someone how to market one product for just one company. The learning curve is short and sweet. We can set up anyone - anywhere - into their own Insurance business and if they follow the system - their ROI will be huge . . .

Here is what we do:

Option #1 -

We can get you a contract with our Non Med GI Life company, you earn 75% direct from carrier and we supply you with organic, pre-qualified call back leads or pre-qualified live transfer leads equal to 25% of your volume - so basically a 100% contract. If you have a lead source and don't want our quality leads - you might as well go direct - you don't need us.

Option #2 -

We will create and organize a onsite Agent Call Center for you.

We come and build call cubicles and provide the computer systems for your onsite agents to sell. The cost is $10,000 for every 4 seats + travel expenses. If you want us to recruit and train your agents - it's $500 per agent. $250 upfront and $250 when they have earned $2,000+ in earnings. If they don't earn that much in 90 days - we replace the agent at no charge to the center operator.

We provide up to 25% of your AP sales in leads, as the operator you earn 75% and can contract your agents at 25% to 60% - up to you. They are paid by the carrier and all over-rides are paid by the carrier.

You receive a Virtual Sales / Recruiting System which includes a complete website and a Toll-Free Virtual Communications platform where clients / recruits call into and are routed to the appropriate department.

Option #3 -

Same as #2 except the agents are virtual. We charge $2500 to set up your program and the same $500 per agent. All other details are the same as #2 - just virtual.

That's It! Very Simple!

To answer josh - the closing thing works well. Basically the options above can utilize that concept.

Have Writing Agents at 60% and the CSR's or Sub-Agents @ 30%. CSR's filter the leads and transfer them to a waiting Writing Agent. It works . . .

Tom

p.s. - I know I've all over the place - MA's, FE, Health, Leads, etc - I had to keep tweaking the concept till it made sense. It now makes sense. Do one thing - Non Med GI Life sales and do it well. Now that we have the contracts and can teach others how to sell it ( if the person is a closer - we can teach them life sales in one day ). Our difference - is we just set up others to do the same.

Bash me all you want - but it took Thomas Edison many attempts to finally make the light bulb more practical . . .

I thank those within this forum for inspiring me.

Last edited:
Trust me I know that in my short tenure in the Insurance business, I've tried many things. Tried to be everything to everyone and it just didn't work.

Luckily - I had a gentleman from this forum call me up a while back and he said - " Dude - why don't you take your insane energy and focus on one thing and doing that one thing great!"

So I listened - and man the flood gates opened. We market one product - LIFE - and that's it. We show others how to market just one product - LIFE - and that's it.

I must say - I'm relieved. It's so much easier to duplicate my efforts. I only have to teach someone how to market one product for just one company. The learning curve is short and sweet. We can set up anyone - anywhere - into their own Insurance business and if they follow the system - their ROI will be huge . . .

Here is what we do:

Option #1 -

We can get you a contract with our Non Med GI Life company, you earn 75% direct from carrier and we supply you with organic, pre-qualified call back leads or pre-qualified live transfer leads equal to 25% of your volume - so basically a 100% contract. If you have a lead source and don't want our quality leads - you might as well go direct - you don't need us.

Option #2 -

We will create and organize a onsite Agent Call Center for you.

We come and build call cubicles and provide the computer systems for your onsite agents to sell. The cost is $10,000 for every 4 seats + travel expenses. If you want us to recruit and train your agents - it's $500 per agent. $250 upfront and $250 when they have earned $2,000+ in earnings. If they don't earn that much in 90 days - we replace the agent at no charge to the center operator.

We provide up to 25% of your AP sales in leads, as the operator you earn 75% and can contract your agents at 25% to 60% - up to you. They are paid by the carrier and all over-rides are paid by the carrier.

You receive a Virtual Sales / Recruiting System which includes a complete website and a Toll-Free Virtual Communications platform where clients / recruits call into and are routed to the appropriate department.

Option #3 -

Same as #2 except the agents are virtual. We charge $2500 to set up your program and the same $500 per agent. All other details are the same as #2 - just virtual.

That's It! Very Simple!

To answer josh - the closing thing works well. Basically the options above can utilize that concept.

Have Writing Agents at 60% and the CSR's or Sub-Agents @ 30%. CSR's filter the leads and transfer them to a waiting Writing Agent. It works . . .

Tom

p.s. - I know I've all over the place - MA's, FE, Health, Leads, etc - I had to keep tweaking the concept till it made sense. It now makes sense. Do one thing - Non Med GI Life sales and do it well. Now that we have the contracts and can teach others how to sell it ( if the person is a closer - we can teach them life sales in one day ). Our difference - is we just set up others to do the same.

Bash me all you want - but it took Thomas Edison many attempts to finally make the light bulb more practical . . .

I thank those within this forum for inspiring me.

I'll tell you what your problem is Tom. You are jumping ship way too much because you are not making money fast enough. As many have told before...this is not a get rich quick business. Have fun with your short stay in the business. :cool:

I'll tell you what your problem is Tom. You are jumping ship way too much because you are not making money fast enough. As many have told before...this is not a get rich quick business. Have fun with your short stay in the business. :cool:

Not so much the money - I make money just on my lead business. I was just trying to find my "niche" and it be one that is easy to duplicate.

I've found it . . .

No "short stay" here - this is the best thing for me since sliced bread.

See - when my friends got into the insurance business last year and I saw the crappy leads they got - I started a lead generation business. It works. Then - I saw them making a killing in MA's - I tried that - but didn't personally like it. Then - I saw the money that could be made in Final Expense - so, I tried that - didn't like it. Then - I saw the money that could be made in Health - I tried that - but Health is complex and not easy to duplicate - but - I still have my appointments.

Then - my dear friend from this forum gave me the insight and advice to focus on one thing and do it great and he turned me on to Non Med GI Life - bingo!

I've never been happier and it's duplicating itself with minimal efforts . . .

I deserve the bashing - I have big shoulders - bring it on!

Tom

I saw the money that could be made in Health - I tried that - but Health is complex and not easy to duplicate - but - I still have my appointments.
I deserve the bashing - I have big shoulders - bring it on!
Tom

So........... is this an admission that Health insurance cannot be taught in one week?

So........... is this an admission that Health insurance cannot be taught in one week?

It can be taught in one week. Just a pain to do. UW sucks too! Exactly why I do nothing but Non Med GI Life - it's simple!

I'll be back to pick on you in 2 weeks when you start a new plan. For me, you are the best thing since Al3.

Whatever turns you on dude.

In two weeks we will have one Call Center complete and staffed and the other 3 we have contracted - will be nearing completion - so, let it fly . . .

Tom

You can get your own dialer for under $300.

When utilizing "leads" versus "data" a dialer isn't needed.

This stuff is gonna peel like cheap wallpaper... Get yourself ready for chargeback city - cause it's comin'!

Do you even know the persisitency rate fro the Shenandoah Golden Promise product? 79% . . .

So sell 4 to every one charged back and you net 2 . . .

The problem with most Insurance agents is they are not marketers. They try to be "humanitarians" and go broke. If the agent says you get $25k in coverage for $50 a month Mrs. Jones - will you be using your checking or savings account?

When the client gives the number - it's a sale. If they client didn't want it - they wouldn't have asked to speak to a licensed agent.

Sling it out - the majority will stick.

Tom

Back