Referrals

You can also use a form letter, make some small changes for each individual person, and then sign it at a slight angle so that it seems original

I still think a wet signature is best. At least I'm more comfortable with one. That is the first thing I look at when I receive a letter.

PS Thanks for the explanation of what you do. I had really never thought of it in terms of life insurance. That may be a great opportunity for us who work in the senior market to look into. I'm sure I must have clients who have large life policies that they really don't need anymore.

Before I moved to AZ all of my NM business was referrals. Clients usually just told others about me during conversations. To be honest I didn't do anything to ask for the referrals they just came in. Maybe I need to stay the course and they will pick up here as well. I need to establish a reputation for helping people again and they will probably find me. Thanks for the thoughts.

Before I moved to AZ all of my NM business was referrals. Clients usually just told others about me during conversations. To be honest I didn't do anything to ask for the referrals they just came in. Maybe I need to stay the course and they will pick up here as well. I need to establish a reputation for helping people again and they will probably find me. Thanks for the thoughts.

That is the only thing that has worked for me. Get a really good reputation and have them trust you.

Latest posts

Back