Release from current hierarchy that is not responding

bigandtall

Hello,

I have little bit of situation that I would like to get some clarity from expert..I got appointed with insurance company through my current hierarchy(which is MLM model) back in March 2019 but then I realized that if I go out side of MLM street level commission is much higher so, I requested release from my current MGA but, they didn't respond to my e-mail and multiple inquires went by without any response for 10+ days so, I reached out to insurance company directly to see what are the other options do I have to get release. My e-mail to insurance company was just to inquiry. After 20 days later insurance company responded to my email saying this > I've now indexed and terminated agent # xxxxxx

Does anyone know what does indexed means? remember as I said earlier that my email to insurance company was to just to inquire and find out if there are any other options but, they terminated so I got released but, I'm just trying to understand if this will put me in any sort of lockout/freeze and if I'l be able to get appointed through different broker or not.

Appreciate any feedback

Cheers

Hello,

I have little bit of situation that I would like to get some clarity from expert..I got appointed with insurance company through my current hierarchy(which is MLM model) back in March 2019 but then I realized that if I go out side of MLM street level commission is much higher so, I requested release from my current MGA but, they didn't respond to my e-mail and multiple inquires went by without any response for 10+ days so, I reached out to insurance company directly to see what are the other options do I have to get release. My e-mail to insurance company was just to inquiry. After 20 days later insurance company responded to my email saying this > I've now indexed and terminated agent # xxxxxx

Does anyone know what does indexed means? remember as I said earlier that my email to insurance company was to just to inquire and find out if there are any other options but, they terminated so I got released but, I'm just trying to understand if this will put me in any sort of lockout/freeze and if I'l be able to get appointed through different broker or not.

Appreciate any feedback

Cheers

Multi-level agencies that put you at low commissions do not release. How could they? If they released then all their agents would jump ship as soon as they figured out they signed up at low commissions.

Releases in the FE world really aren’t that big of deal. Just appoint with companies you haven’t been contracted with and move on. You probably haven’t tied up Oxford, Trinity, KSKJ, Standard Life, Lifeshield, GPM, or about a dozen others. Just cancel all your old ones and write new ones. After six months if you even want some of the old ones back you can pick them right up.

Make sure you understand what the commission levels are supposed to be when you chop out all those recruiter/builders. Start your research here. Final Expense Commission Levels

Hello,

Appreciate any feedback

Cheers
So that others don't have to go through what you did.......who's the MLM? :huh:

Hello,

Appreciate any feedback

Cheers

How many carriers did they contract you with?

You have some options based on your experience level and training needs . . .

How much business did you write?

Back