Sherpa not working ?

They need to fix that. But, I don't need doctor lookup when only one carrier with one network is available in my selling area. I can lookup on carrier website.

The dysfunctional HealthSherpa Doctor/Hospital lookup function is telling people who go to my link that their local hospital doesn't exist. Not good.

You act like you expected things to work on day 1.
When has that happened in past 5 OEP's?
Who set your expectations way too high?

Single site coming within 2 days. Contracts with CMS were signed yesterday.
In a webinar last week with INXS Cloud they said that CMS was going to do a soft rollout of the direct enrollment platform. They warned us that the direct enrollment platform could possibly not be fully functioning fir the first week of open enrollment.

In a webinar last week with INXS Cloud they said that CMS was going to do a soft rollout of the direct enrollment platform. They warned us that the direct enrollment platform could possibly not be fully functioning fir the first week of open enrollment.

They've only had 10 months to work on it.

But since HHS is now under the Trump Administration, don't expect anything, aside from healthcare.gov, to run quickly and efficiently with enrolling Obamacare customers.

Contracts signed with CMS yesterday for a NO redirect ? Seriously WTF...Allen is right what were they doing the last 10 months. Stoopid !

I need single site. And the search box is glitchy. I've got clients who didn't get through hc.gov and now they are nowhere to be found at Sherp. THEY have single site. Why don't we have it? Its not like we pay them or anything.....

FYI....they monitor the forum pretty closely. And twitter ;)

FYI....they monitor the forum pretty closely. And twitter ;)

Yea Ning saw my posts about the subsidy.....

Ning Liang
Oct 30 (4 days ago)
to me
cleardot.gif

Hey Scott! You're probably super busy at the moment, but I wanted to followup on the subsidy diff - could you let us know the zip code, ages and income for the scenario where you're seeing a subsidy diff? We're trying to get every county to 100% accuracy. Thanks!
cleardot.gif

THEY have single site. Why don't we have it? Its not like we pay them or anything.....

Went to shrepa in a private widow and ran rates and hit apply.....gave me a hc .gov link.....so I do not believe Ning is holding out on the good stuff......also ACAEXPRESS is doing the same thing....

Last edited:
Back