Sherpa not working ?

Went to shrepa in a private widow and ran rates and hit apply.....gave me a hc .gov link.....so I do not believe Ning is holding out on the good stuff......also ACAEXPRESS is doing the same thing....
Health Sherpa DOES have the single site as I SAW IT when I went into private viewing mode and ran a rate on their site... The ARE holding out "the good stuff"... try again and run it

Health Sherpa DOES have the single site as I SAW IT when I went into private viewing mode and ran a rate on their site... The ARE holding out "the good stuff"... try again and run it

Attachments

• PEELER.jpg
    PEELER.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 7
What I want to know is why I am getting 5 identical emails for each of my clients WHILE I am signing them up saying I have a new lead????

Does anyone see the little asterisk on the front page, where you enter your zip, to start the quote? It now says that all fields are required.. (Zip/Name/E-mail). I think some harvesting may be in the works.

Does anyone see the little asterisk on the front page, where you enter your zip, to start the quote? It now says that all fields are required.. (Zip/Name/E-mail). I think some harvesting may be in the works.
Man its not on mine....and that was something I asked for a few days ago....I am driving traffic to the link and want all the info for a lead generation......

Attachments

• antalitics.jpg
    antalitics.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
Man its not on mine....and that was something I asked for a few days ago....I am driving traffic to the link and want all the info for a lead generation......

Sherpa support says that they're getting a lot of requests from agents, and many of them conflict.

I ask for the Doctor/Hospital lookup to be removed. It was...for 2 days..then agents complained and they put it back. Now, the I.T. people are working to make it something that we can switch on/off in our agent settings.

The "All fields required" wording at the bottom of the quote page is not accurate. You can get a quote by just entering the ZIP. That's how its always been.

I take it that you want visitors to your site to enter Zip/Name/E-mail before a quote can be obtained. But just by having that wording at the bottom of the page, I think most visitors will do just what is says...enter their ZIP/Name/E-mail, before pressing NEXT. That's good for you, STIBROKER.

I take it that you want visitors to your site to enter Zip/Name/E-mail before a quote can be obtained. But just by having that wording at the bottom of the page, I think most visitors will do just what is says...enter their ZIP/Name/E-mail, before pressing NEXT. That's good for you, STIBROKER.
Why yes I do.....it has worked on my Life sites for years....now you might get the occasional Bevis lead and wrong number ...non working email but will allow me to track conversions from my seo......and this is what my sherpa looks like....need all asterisk's.....

Attachments

• HC.jpg
    HC.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 4
Why yes I do.....it has worked on my Life sites for years....now you might get the occasional Bevis lead and wrong number ...non working email but will allow me to track conversions from my seo......and this is what my sherpa looks like....need all asterisk's.....

OKAY...Now mine also has the * next to the zip code. It was not next to any of the fields earlier this afternoon. Maybe they're in the process of placing the asterisk next to each of those 3 fields, as you requested.

Since Health Sherpa is getting so many conflicting requests, they should enable more agent control of what's shown, what's required, and what isn't. I also have a request pending for enabling the addition of our e-mail address at the top of the page, if we want it there.

Back