Sherpa not working ?

Attachments

• PEELER.jpg
    PEELER.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 13
I know in my state, the main carrier was allowing only the captive agents to use them in previous years. This year, they are allowing captive and non captive agents to use their portal.

I take it that you want visitors to your site to enter Zip/Name/E-mail before a quote can be obtained. But just by having that wording at the bottom of the page, I think most visitors will do just what is says...enter their ZIP/Name/E-mail, before pressing NEXT. That's good for you, STIBROKER.

I have lead the horse's to the trough ....and have a feeling everyone is running rates ...would be nice to have their contact info.....

Attachments

• 1aa.jpg
    1aa.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 6
The problem is I ran MASSIVE amounts through when we had non double redirect.

Between Sherpa and ACA Express (which is almost non functional at this point) I have almost 10,000 COMPLETED APPLICATIONS and I am sitting here dialing and re processing the ONE AT A TIME with the $#$!!@ double redirect.

My investment is gone.
I will be out of (this) business if this is not fixed ASAP.
Even if fixed ASAP I missed out on the initial big wave. We only have TWO KEY DATES for 2018 and beyond. START 11/1/17 and near, and FINISH 12/15/17 and near. That is it, TWO KEY DATES and ONE is totally ruined due to this.

I have no doubt this is our government causing this problems, but regardless I am COMPLETELY SCREWED and not happy. VERY upset over here.

The problem is I ran MASSIVE amounts through when we had non double redirect.

Between Sherpa and ACA Express (which is almost non functional at this point) I have almost 10,000 COMPLETED APPLICATIONS and I am sitting here dialing and re processing the ONE AT A TIME with the $#$!!@ double redirect.

My investment is gone.
I will be out of (this) business if this is not fixed ASAP.
Even if fixed ASAP I missed out on the initial big wave. We only have TWO KEY DATES for 2018 and beyond. START 11/1/17 and near, and FINISH 12/15/17 and near. That is it, TWO KEY DATES and ONE is totally ruined due to this.

I have no doubt this is our government causing this problems, but regardless I am COMPLETELY SCREWED and not happy. VERY upset over here.

Not happy with 10,000 completed applications? Sounds peachy to me! But then, you're the #1 agent in Texas, so 10K apps might be low for you at this point.

The government is definitely the culprit. Maybe most of the HHS I.T. staff quit or transferred when they thought ObamaCare was going to be repealed.

Not happy with 10,000 completed applications? Sounds peachy to me! But then, you're the #1 agent in Texas, so 10K apps might be low for you at this point.

The government is definitely the culprit. Maybe most of the HHS I.T. staff quit or transferred when they thought ObamaCare was going to be repealed.

I am not sure you understood my point... 90% of this application count was processed outside of the double redirect. Trying to reprocess / renew them with the double redirect is physically impossible without a large amount of time (we have 45 days) or a large staff (not practical or profitable with current ACA commissions.)

Last edited:
Back