Sorry, but the World is Not coming to an End

There is a lot of fat and uneven distribution that needs to be settled. No extra money to be made means we all have to take a hit. No sense in dwelling on it. Got to put it aside and move forward. I’m sure you will be ok financially. If a senior takes a hit, you better believe we all will too. Let it play out and forget it The ones that are truly deserving will be ok.

There is a lot of fat and uneven distribution that needs to be settled. No extra money to be made means we all have to take a hit. No sense in dwelling on it. Got to put it aside and move forward. I’m sure you will be ok financially. If a senior takes a hit, you better believe we all will too. Let it play out and forget it The ones that are truly deserving will be ok.
I’m just fine but tired of being taken advantage of for 25 years. If I can get a $3000.00/month raise I would have taken it. I have some companies with an FMO I really like but they make me assign commissions and not gonna do that with the majority of my book.

I’m just fine but tired of being taken advantage of for 25 years. If I can get a $3000.00/month raise I would have taken it. I have some companies with an FMO I really like but they make me assign commissions and not gonna do that with the majority of my book.

This will be fair for all of us. Once it’s done, you won’t be feeling taken advantage of. It’s going to be the right thing to do. It’s time and we have to believe it will all be ok. Just keep plugging along and do what you do.

Oh and btw… once the court system even in the state of Texas determines how FMO’s have been disbursing the cash, they may just side with CMS. Way too much was given out by a selected number of carriers and disbursed to a selected number of agencies. It’s definitely favoritism at its best. We have hundreds of thousand of agents and MAYBE half were getting some override/marketing money. Of the half, a third was getting majority. That’s why I laugh when those 3rd are supporting this crazy racket. Sorry… I know I’m striking a cord here.

As independent agents, we can choose which carriers we want to represent and have various reasons why we don't want certain carriers in our bag...often from past experience.

I won't offer MOFO, AFLAC, Cigna or Am Am.
All I was expressing to axeman was that the agent told me, quite clearly, what he would and would not do.

I did not get the medigap plan I wanted, but I finally decided that having agent assistance in the purchase process was more important that getting that plan. After 2 question issues in the first 6 months, he got commission on the plan from me for 3 years without any interaction from me at all.

As far as the PDP was concerned, he told me to go to CMS if I wanted that plan and my doing that would have no effect on my interaction with his agency over the Medigap plan.

Although there have been posts that tell me there are agencies making 10's of thousands of dollars a year from PDP's, there have also been a large quantity of posts suggesting that revenue from the sale of one PDP is inconsequential to an agent, so - with very simple medication needs - I have just done my own enrollments each year since then rather than asking an agent if they want to enroll me in a plan for the commission.

That may need to change this year, but I will assess that in October.

Dude should of been kicked out of the store for approaching you. That is a big no no.
No, he was just sitting at a UHC table outside a Kroger pharmacy during AEP minding his own business, when I walked up and asked: "There was a lady doing this table last year, you working with her this year?"

UHC First Looks available!
Go to Knowledge Center in Jarvis >> Medicare Product Portal and it will take you to the 2025 products.

SORRY, the world is not coming to an end! Many of the plans across the state of Florida look like they have actually Improved or remained stable over 2024 plan year

UHC First Looks available!
Go to Knowledge Center in Jarvis >> Medicare Product Portal and it will take you to the 2025 products.

SORRY, the world is not coming to an end! Many of the plans across the state of Florida look like they have actually Improved or remained stable over 2024 plan year
So you already had plan premiums, rx deductibles and no otc on the plans you currently write with uhc

Back