Starting in Final Expense

P.S. Would love to know others' take on a good final expense company without the FCGS (since LH is kinda pricey). Who are you using? What policy? Is there a good alternative for those who don't need the FCGS that would be cheaper but still w/ a good co.? I think this request somewhat mirrors the original poster's request (I hope). Thanks!

I would check out baltimore life thru senior market sales -- call pat sheridan.. hes a great rep -- he can tell you all about the policies and such.

i was with lincoln heritage and they are pricey.. i found that bl is about 10 bucks cheaper a month...

Mary

I would check out baltimore life thru senior market sales -- call pat sheridan.. hes a great rep -- he can tell you all about the policies and such.

i was with lincoln heritage and they are pricey.. i found that bl is about 10 bucks cheaper a month...

Mary

What are you basing the 10 bucks cheaper on Mary? I have contracts with both companies so I would (or need ) to run some calculations.

final exp

From what i have seen so far oxford life has the cheapest rates. Has anyone heard of thechartergroup.com for final expense?

redzalez?????? SPAMMER??????

What are you talking about???? I am not affiliated with them whatsoever! I have looked at them because of their stated best final expense leads. I have also looked at another company called equita group they offer $18 mailer leads. I have also looked at going captive just to start off with senior health consultants but I have not read good things on them.. Honestly I hate people crying spam!! Got nothing better to do? Get a life.

final exp

Another thing I mispelled the company name. Its the charterhouse group. Again I am not recruiting for them just trying to find some feedback on them.

Well see it was your mistake. Look at the site you pointed too. You get a life.
OK. All I did was ask about anyones experience with that group and I get a lynch mob try to be started by you for spamming so how is it my mistake? Listen I am not going to start this little back and forth game thats posted for everyone to see just because someone wants to be like this! Listen all I ask for is info on the subject and some sources other than that I do not want drama so kindly choose another post to bother!

Come on "senior/indiana". "red" made a mistake. You never made a mistake? If you can't be civil, may I polietely suggest that you take your 'tude' to some other board where it will be accepted and tolerated. I don't think it will be here (except maybe in the 'general discussion' sector.

We all get along here... or at least make the effort to.... and for the most part we do... even after a 'dust-up.' This is a venue for professionals in the insurance industry.

If "red" is a spammer, Sam or John or one of the other list-moms will handle it, in private. It's not your affair.

Al
www.insurancesolutions123.com

Back