States Considering Pulling Out of Medicaid

I've been hearing ads on the radio lately from a Medicare senior patrol member...ie they hunt medicare waste and abuse....I was wondering if it was a new nickname for secret shoppers.

May 3, 2015

Uncle Sam is becoming even more coercive this year. HHS is threatening to withhold certain funding from states that choose not to accept the ACA's expanded Medicaid.

Ref: Obama tactics reveal Medicaid expansion danger | News OK

Withholding medical related funding in order to "punish" a state, will punish citizens with health problems who rely on that funding. But as Hillary would say, "Who cares!".

Medicaids predominate costs are the same in all 50 states the total care of institutionlized (nursing home) residents. Let's stop blaming all of our fiscal woes on the poor or illegal aliens!! Man up!! Entitlement programs medicare parts b c d/funded mostly by current taxpayers not any trust" I paid into this" or Medicaids cost for the aged are the fiscal villians ! Either we cut the above mentioned or we all pay a lot more in taxes. Let's stop playing the bully!

Medicaids predominate costs are the same in all 50 states the total care of institutionlized (nursing home) residents. Let's stop blaming all of our fiscal woes on the poor or illegal aliens!! Man up!! Entitlement programs medicare parts b c d/funded mostly by current taxpayers not any trust" I paid into this" or Medicaids cost for the aged are the fiscal villians ! Either we cut the above mentioned or we all pay a lot more in taxes. Let's stop playing the bully!

I'm confused. Are you for paying more taxes, or are you for reducing entitlement programs? I'm just a woman trying to man up and understand

The sad part of all this is neither the libs nor the repubs advocate either-libs all ya need is single payer and all our costs go to zero repubs just cut out the poor deadbeat programs toss the illegal aliens out cut foreign aid presto all our fiscal nightmares gone--- my take its gonna take painful cuts, unpopular needs testing for medicaid custodial nursing care(laws presently ignored everywhere) and yes across the board tax increases---- so fat chance and tough luck for all the pension funds investors and Chinese who down the road wish to cash our t-notes.p.s doesn't help when insurance agents are out in the community on there soapbox not taking the time to a little accounting research just sayin

The sad part of all this is neither the libs nor the repubs advocate either-libs all ya need is single payer and all our costs go to zero repubs just cut out the poor deadbeat programs toss the illegal aliens out cut foreign aid presto all our fiscal nightmares gone--- my take its gonna take painful cuts, unpopular needs testing for medicaid custodial nursing care(laws presently ignored everywhere) and yes across the board tax increases---- so fat chance and tough luck for all the pension funds investors and Chinese who down the road wish to cash our t-notes.p.s doesn't help when insurance agents are out in the community on there soapbox not taking the time to a little accounting research just sayin

Then how do you increase the number of physicians willing to take Medicaid and/or Single-Payor Medicare, JustTheFacts? The article that YAgents linked to says that there's a growing shortage, and we're only two years into the expansion.

Article based on 1 study where 7% of er docs responded er visit codes have been in decline n most parts of the country hello guys follow the money!!!!! The high cost of our system originates where???? ICU cardiology skilled nursing Medicare's annual budget spends 40% on 5% of recipients why?? $$$$$$$ primary doc shortage really??? Who fights expanded scope of treatment for pa and nurse practioners?? Who doesn't want doc Watson (IBM) and telemedicine crossing state lines??? Health providers are like house painters would you rather paint 2 houses or 5 this week???

Article based on 1 study where 7% of er docs responded er visit codes have been in decline n most parts of the country hello guys follow the money!!!!! The high cost of our system originates where???? ICU cardiology skilled nursing Medicare's annual budget spends 40% on 5% of recipients why?? $$$$$$$ primary doc shortage really??? Who fights expanded scope of treatment for pa and nurse practioners?? Who doesn't want doc Watson (IBM) and telemedicine crossing state lines??? Health providers are like house painters would you rather paint 2 houses or 5 this week???

1) Punctuation
2) Sentence structure
3) Paragraphs
4) STOP THE BABBLE

You'd get your point across if you post as an adult not a high school freshman.

Rick

How many patients does a mediciad doctor have to see to breakeven when they get $40 visit?

Back