Stay Out Of My Post Dialer Sales Reps!

So, since my other thread on this topic turned into a pissing match between some sales reps representing a few dialers, I decided to repost.

DO NOT POST OR PM ME IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL ME YOUR SYSTEM!! YOUR OPINIONS ARE ABOUT AS VALID AS A POLITICIAN'S IN OCTOBER.

Agents: what are your opinions on dialers? I need something that can accomodate 1-5 reps with UNLIMITED minutes. Budget is $350 per month. I would like to have many of the features listed in my previous post.

Thanks!

AND SALES REPS, STAY THE HELL OUT OF THIS!

I use salesdialers right now and have used mojo in the past. I've been pleased with both, but I've only used for myself.

I'm just an agent, don't have anything to do with either company.

I'd talk to Brook (ksigmtsu) or Josh (Josh) about their dialers. I have used Brooks and it does have some flaws, but it is pretty good. I know Josh is coming out with one. No idea as to the quality of Josh's, but considering how much dialing he and his telemarketers have done, I would assume he knows what he is doing in making one.

I'd talk to Brook (ksigmtsu) or Josh (Josh) about their dialers. I have used Brooks and it does have some flaws, but it is pretty good. I know Josh is coming out with one. No idea as to the quality of Josh's, but considering how much dialing he and his telemarketers have done, I would assume he knows what he is doing in making one.

I had heard that Josh was working on something and I will most likely hold off on any decisions until he does (as long as it is soon!). But in the meantime I figured I would try and get the lay of the power dialer land...

Our office started with Mojo dialer system a few years ago and loved it. We switched over to salesdialers to save on the monthly fees but ended up changing back to Mojo due to ongoing technical problems with salesdialers. We found Mojo to be a far more stable platform.

I would second talking to ksigmtsu (Brook Jolley).

His dialer has been the best one I've used, I've used sales/ and Mojo.

It does depend on what all you want out of a dialer, but as far as being efficient, Brook's is the best on the market so far. IMO

I've used Mojo, SalesDialers and Ytel. The Ytel setup with 3 seats was interesting because I could log in and actually listen to my agents making calls. I could also coach (whisper) them along when I wanted to. I didn't think their system was particularly friendly though. For multi-users, it might be a good fit.

As far as a single-user solution, I prefer SalesDialers over Mojo. They've made some improvements and added some features recently (well, since the last time I was using it) that I like. It's been years since I've used Mojo, but I didn't care for the user interface. The service was good though.

I would second talking to ksigmtsu (Brook Jolley).

His dialer has been the best one I've used, I've used sales/ and Mojo.

It does depend on what all you want out of a dialer, but as far as being efficient, Brook's is the best on the market so far. IMO

I as well recommend talking to Brook. He set my call center up nicely. Having never had a dialer in my call center, our efficiencies are thru the roof. It allows us to go thru more leads per agent vs. having to house more people. Now we house a server. Great trade....servers don't call in sick or talk back.

Back