Sunday Cold Calling?

Take the freakin day off...... My Lord, if things are so bad you need to bother everyone else in the world on Sunday,and work 7 days a week, you probably need to find something else to do.

If somebody has to get a telemarketing call on Sunday, especially from an insurance guy, they will blacklist your name forever.:1laugh: Why not get email or get em on Facebook and send messages that way on Sundays.:idea:
Kevin-Apinsurance
See how I Do It

I am starting to feel the same way about Saturdays. I will make an appointment for Saturdays or send emails but stopping phone calls unless I am asked to.

That is one of those things that unless you try it you won't know. I've heard of agents that only call on Sundays to set their whole week. It's the notion that people are more relaxed on Sundays. I don't know which state they were calling in. Never tried it myself, Saturdays are usually good for both setting up appointments and seeing people usually nothing past 12.

I dont do it because I think it's intrusive, and it may very well be illegal to do in person cold calls on sunday. I know it is illegal to telephone on Sunday.

Hi,

I think that you shouldn't call when people are resting (Weekends or nights) you should try to contact them during the day or at lunch time. You can also leave a nice and inetersting message and aask them to call you back. If they do you have more chances to get a good lead.
Hope it helps!

Back