Sunday Cold Calling?

Do you guys cold call on Sundays?

Sundays are one of the best days for me

I can fill up MON and TUE schedule on sunday night from 6pm-9pm.

Its the best time to reach someone you cant reach any other time I found.

I have 42 agents and we all call on sunday night- negitive feedback from people has not been any worse than any other day for us.

Sundays are one of the best days for me

I can fill up MON and TUE schedule on sunday night from 6pm-9pm.

Its the best time to reach someone you cant reach any other time I found.

I have 42 agents and we all call on sunday night- negitive feedback from people has not been any worse than any other day for us.

Wow that's amazing back in January you posted

"I am in college as well. I run 10-15 appointments a week. I set them around my schedule. Not getting rich, $1000-$1500 a week-ish. Better than a retail gig...... Found 5 carriers that would sign me at 80% or 90% and ran with it. When im done with school, ill go full time."

So in five months time you recruited 42 agents and are now an expert in FE. Wow.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...aking-insurance-career-t27316.html#post341161

Last edited:
Wow that's amazing back in January you posted

"I am in college as well. I run 10-15 appointments a week. I set them around my schedule. Not getting rich, $1000-$1500 a week-ish. Better than a retail gig...... Found 5 carriers that would sign me at 80% or 90% and ran with it. When im done with school, ill go full time."

So in five months time you recruited 42 agents and are now an expert in FE. Wow.

I think he just got run over by a "freight train".

It's always best not to mess with a freight train. It's pretty hard to stop one once it gets rolling. The only thing left is usually a red smudge on the ground.

back in the old days when money was thin and i had energy, i used to set all my appointments on sundays. haven't done it in probably 5 years or better, but i think regardless of time, those that will set appointments will set them

I always hit my no answer list on Saturday mornings, hoping to catch a few people that were at work when I called the last time.

It's my highest answer % and conversion % day of the week. Afternoons aren't as good as morning.

I don't call on Sunday's unless someone calls me first. Then again if other people weren't put off by it I'd call all day Sunday too.

I use the Sunday time to set up automation for the next week, look over books, do website work.

I'd rather work than watch tv. I'd work 15 hours a day if I could. It's not desperation I actually have a good time doing it.

I don't understand the people who do something for a living that they don't enjoy enough to do 7 days a week.

I think it would depend on the area of the country you are calling in. If you live in the " Bible belt ", cold calling on Sunday would be a no-no.

I think it would depend on the area of the country you are calling in. If you live in the " Bible belt ", cold calling on Sunday would be a no-no.

I have, on occasion, made calls Sunday evening. When I first started as an agent I was determined to be successful and I didn't want it to take years to happen. I felt I needed to start the week with at least one appointment on Monday.

I do work in the heart of the bible belt. Maybe it is because of the approach I use when I make the initial contact but I have never had my ass handed to me because I called a senior on Sunday evening.

I would start the call by saying, "this is Rev. Frank Stastny with the church of What's Happening Now". :D (All you have to do is fill out the back of a matchbook cover and you too can be a preacher.) :D

I always hit my no answer list on Saturday mornings, hoping to catch a few people that were at work when I called the last time.

It's my highest answer % and conversion % day of the week. Afternoons aren't as good as morning.

I don't call on Sunday's unless someone calls me first. Then again if other people weren't put off by it I'd call all day Sunday too.

I use the Sunday time to set up automation for the next week, look over books, do website work.

I'd rather work than watch tv. I'd work 15 hours a day if I could. It's not desperation I actually have a good time doing it.

I don't understand the people who do something for a living that they don't enjoy enough to do 7 days a week.

It's called having a life...I love what I do, that's for sure. But I'll be dipped in dog $hit if I am going to do 7 days 15 hrs a day. Yes, the first year or two of business, but after that...no way. You're just asking for serious burn out if you do that.

Back