Symmetry Financial gives run around when trying to get release

Those minimum thresholds are the same whether you are still contracted or not. And any LOA agency is going to screw you out of your commissions once you are contracting with ANY outside companies anyway. That’s the main reason they put the agent LOA to start with.
What’s agents know that they’re moving on to better pastors they don’t need to be stepping over dollars to pick up pennies. Just cut ties and move forward.
No they aren't. I have companies that I am still contracted with but do not use any more that are paying me $20 per month or less. If I were terminated, they would not pay me because after termination they do not pay if the pay drops below $600 -$1200 per year. One company would quit paying if the check dropped below $50 in any given month. Since I had several annual premiums that were written during the summer months but very little written in the winter, it would have cost me a little over $1000 per year if I terminated. I know it is not a lot of money but I feel if I am entitled to it, I want it.

Columbian and SNL have added provisions to their contracts that you will not get renewals after termination if your policy count falls below 25. so if you have 24 polices in force for a total of $24000 in premium, you get nothing.

Latest posts

Back