TERM FE for Seniors

David Doss

Not a newbie--I dont have the same email so had to create new account--was LONG time ago

Anyone know of a TERM FE product, perhaps similar to NY LIfe/AARP product?

THANKS

United Life has a 5 year term that beats NYL, but you won't make much if you sell it. I wish someone would come out with a small face simplified GUL.

United Life has a 5 year term that beats NYL, but you won't make much if you sell it. I wish someone would come out with a small face simplified GUL.

Up until about a year or so ago Sagicor went down to $10,000 non med and not that tough to get standard or their rated class.

However, they raised the minimum to $25,000,which is not bad. They did tighten up the underwriting though.

Is the person is a standardish risk their GUL still spanks most FE policies.

Not a newbie--I dont have the same email so had to create new account--was LONG time ago

Anyone know of a TERM FE product, perhaps similar to NY LIfe/AARP product?

THANKS
Term FE is a bit of an oxymoron.. Seniors may have a need for term insurance but term is for a temporary need. Final Expense is a need that normally will not go away and should not be funded with term.. JMO

Term FE is a bit of an oxymoron.. Seniors may have a need for term insurance but term is for a temporary need. Final Expense is a need that normally will not go away and should not be funded with term.. JMO

Here is something that may work for both.

Big product negative for this thread is it age caps out at 60

Let's say someone is still working or has a mortgage or a dependent child need like a single mother daughter.

Female age 60
20 pay $42,000
Oh and if you die during that 20 years they will pay out $50,000. Or if you choose they will just cut you a check for all of your money back.

And compared to that Death Insurance that salesman sold you? Well let's compare. ....... :1wink:

UHL 20 year ROP Term

I am the first admit this is not the typical FE sale. However, the guy asked about Term for FE

And compared to that Death Insurance that salesman sold you? Well let's compare. ....... :1wink:

Death Insurance Agent ... has something of a devilsih cadence to it, don't you think? For some reason I hear the voice of the Men's Wearhouse guy saying ... Call your Death Insurance Agent now ... You're going to love the way you die ... I guarantee it."

Alas, UHL 20 year ROP is not available in my state ... must be punishment for the 30/60 death benefit on EIWL we have here.

I really like MOO's Term Life Express 30 ROP ... available to age 50 though ... but it is a great product for the adult children of our clientele, imho

Back