TERM Forum - Return Of Premium . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
I'll post my research #'s tomorrow - but, wanted to get your opinions . . .

MoO has ROP on their non med simple issue Term Express but not their Term Answers.

I don't want to do FU Term unless I absolutely have to . . .

Who else does ROP Term on a non-med simple issue basis?

Who does ROP Term on a FU or Non-med basis?

All the above via Eapp, Phone or Web . . .

I'll post my research #'s tomorrow - but, wanted to get your opinions . . .

MoO has ROP on their non med simple issue Term Express but not their Term Answers.

I don't want to do FU Term unless I absolutely have to . . .

Who else does ROP Term on a non-med simple issue basis?

Who does ROP Term on a FU or Non-med basis?

All the above via Eapp, Phone or Web . . .
Assurity...all the way. You would want Cincinnati Life (Fully Undedwritten in most cases) as a pricebuster for anything larger.

Assurity...all the way. You would want Cincinnati Life (Fully Undedwritten in most cases) as a pricebuster for anything larger.

Assurity for ROP on a non med basis - electronically?

Competitive? ( I can't quote their rates )

I'll have to check them out - thanks . . .

Assurity...all the way.

Yes, the do have an e-app for that.

Yea - spent most of the night watching webinars and studying product guides.

I think I'm going to like them a lot.

Awesome rates and they answer the phone.

I submitted my contract today.

Received my Sagicor appt today too . . .

I think I have a decent lineup of Non Med Term carriers now.

Can use AIG, MoO and Forsters for FU . . .

The more I think about ROP - it kinda does it's own Buy Term & Invest Difference.

Much better return than a bank account, CD - even a 0 Floor Annuity that may pay 1% - 3%.

I even get up to 4% Trails for 9 years too . . .

I'm working on a Presentation . . .

Please chime in with your thoughts - nice or mean . . .

Want to buy a policy that pays your premium back to you if you dont die? (In the allotted years). Seems like a good enough pres to me!

Want to buy a policy that pays your premium back to you if you dont die? (In the allotted years). Seems like a good enough pres to me!

That works . . .

I'm actually working on a Flyer that shows the ROP return vs "investing" the difference in a mild returning Annuity or Stock . . .

Cool thing about ROP - it makes you pay in and your money is not at risk . . .

That works . . .

I'm actually working on a Flyer that shows the ROP return vs "investing" the difference in a mild returning Annuity or Stock . . .

Without being securities licensed, I would avoid any comparison or discussion to equities, especially individual stocks.

Annuities won't be an ideal comparison either, unless you plan to compare the details of a NQ annuity having taxable gains at ordinary income rates when taken out & IRS 10% penalty before age 59 1/2.
Just stick to maybe stating what an after tax return would need to be to equal the tax free return of premiums at the end of the ROP. You can then avoid mentioning specific annuity, stocks, IRA, Roth, etc.

I bet the carrier already has a sales track or brochure that is accurate without you risking creating something that is wrong or lacking details & disclosures

Back