TERM Forum - Return Of Premium . . .

Without being securities licensed, I would avoid any comparison or discussion to equities, especially individual stocks.

Annuities won't be an ideal comparison either, unless you plan to compare the details of a NQ annuity having taxable gains at ordinary income rates when taken out & IRS 10% penalty before age 59 1/2.
Just stick to maybe stating what an after tax return would need to be to equal the tax free return of premiums at the end of the ROP. You can then avoid mentioning specific annuity, stocks, IRA, Roth, etc.

I bet the carrier already has a sales track or brochure that is accurate without you risking creating something that is wrong or lacking details & disclosures

Great advice Allen and thanks . . .

Gee.. Sounds a whole lot like Whole Life Insurance.. :shocked:

Much greater immediate Death Benefit with the Term and more affordable. I believe there is a place for Permanent Life Insurance. If I have a client needing it - I've got it in my bag.

I doubt most 30 year old couples can afford enough Whole Life to cover their mortgage payments and everything else . . .

After running the comparisons of ROP vs other options returning the same %'s - the ROP was attractive. Plus - they don't have to have another account to "invest the difference" - it's an all in one rate. I like that.

Some may want straight Term - I'm cool with that. Some may want Riders like Living Benefits, Cancer, Disability, etc - I'm cool with that.

I have the most competitive Non-Med Term Carriers now & SIWL if needed . . .

Assurity has a very competitive priced non-med ROP Term. Nice Riders too!

Having fun with Term.

Assurity for ROP on a non med basis - electronically?

Competitive? ( I can't quote their rates )

I'll have to check them out - thanks . . .
Assurity not competitive at all. And they only return premium in base policy and not the table rated extra premiums if client is substandard.

Tommy C doesnt know that

Tommy C doesnt know that
Tom Dumb doesn’t know much about insurance. That’s why he can’t make a move without posting a question. And then his conclusions are usually wrong.

If his IQ was half as high as he wants us to believe he’d just run business through someone line Pinney and give up a few points. He’d get more advice, access to a medical underwriter and maybe finally do things right. But he’s only motivated by the highest commission he can get.

Doomed for another failure.

The only thing he can do without help is quote me and change my name. Because he an his only ally here Gollum think it’s funny.

Rick

Tom Dumb doesn’t know much about insurance. That’s why he can’t make a move without posting a question. And then his conclusions are usually wrong.

If his IQ was half as high as he wants us to believe he’d just run business through someone line Pinney and give up a few points. He’d get more advice, access to a medical underwriter and maybe finally do things right. But he’s only motivated by the highest commission he can get.

Doomed for another failure.

The only thing he can do without help is quote me and change my name. Because he an his only ally here Gollum think it’s funny.

Rick

You should see his facebook page! Full of great stuff

Back