The Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

Re: Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

Of course I am a graduate of the Evelyn Woods speed reading course; "1965"; but also dislexic and A,D,D.

So you drive a Lexus and can add.

BFD.

Rob:

Not to diminish your training, but you titled this thread:

Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

Who has been long awaiting this?:laugh:

Rick

ok 3.5 years:rolleyes:

the others are company reps from what I can see.

Training seems a little pricey but I would target UGA, Cornerstone and UA agents who are now becoming independent.:wideeyed:They will think the training is AMAZZZING.

2 NASE reps/wk at 2000 per package and youll make 200K.

This business plan can be yours for only 10% LOL

Wow Chumps, didn't even know you worked at P&G, let alone that P&G endorsd Rob's system. The things that you can learn when you read carefully. Of course I am a graduate of the Evelyn Woods speed reading course; "1965"; but also dislexic and A,D,D.

Thank...
That may well be, but you cannot spell or punctuate correctly. The word is dyslexic and the condition is A.D.D. (not with commas).:policeman:

Are you promoting this site on the Web to draw traffic?

Not yet as it was just completed (well, enough to be viewed), but a plan is in the works, thanks!

That may well be, but you cannot spell or punctuate correctly. The word is dyslexic and the condition is A.D.D. (not with commas).:policeman:
Now how do you possibly expect someone who is dislexic and has A.D.D. to get that right...?

Last edited:

ok 3.5 years:rolleyes:

the others are company reps from what I can see.

Training seems a little pricey but I would target UGA, Cornerstone and UA agents who are now becoming independent.:wideeyed:They will think the training is AMAZZZING.

2 NASE reps/wk at 2000 per package and youll make 200K.

This business plan can be yours for only 10% LOL

Great, I already owe money out, LOL.

While it may seem pricey, the results we've been having are well worth it, it's four sales for the top package, you should have that before the training is out, meaning four sales directly related to the training pays itself off.

Also, there are guest trainers/speakers involved for life insurance, leads, marketing and things of that nature, believe me, I don't know, or do it all, LOL.

Thanks for the input!

Back