The Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

Re: Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

You don't need 20 years of experience to "really know your stuff" in this business. It helps, though.

But...if you have three or four years of experience in the business...I better see some individual major sales results (in writing) before I ever pay a dime.

Like the PJ Man posting pdf's of his comp statements?

Excellent points.

One man's opinion: testimonials/recommendations from Home Office types are virtually worthless to me.

Over time, I've learned that these folks, while nice people, and well-meaning, are generally clueless and/or people that couldn't/wouldn't make it in the field.

when I went independent, I was already a big producer. But I can see how this program could benefit many beginning independent agents.

Does an experienced rep need it probably not. However I have found many experienced reps are not very good at the art of closing, so for them it could be a bargain.

One thing the sales org do whether it was NASE, UA, cornerstone or NAA do is teach you the one call close. Because of that training even when I do go out to meet a client my closing rate is 95%.

The challenge I see is that if arep failed at NASE for example they will rarely make it as independent. Pangs of guilt are not enough to be successful. When I left NASE I found two things to be true 1) I could make more commission- 2x as much actually for the same work but I'd have to do more marketing. 2) I would have better and more flexible products to work with and no longer have a one size fits all mentality.

If an agent can master closing, lead management, product knowledge and become discipline... Success is inevitable in this business unless of course BH Obama destroys it.

And as far as the design its unigue, its integrated, and its progressive. Makes people wonder what Insurance Turnpike is and how to accelerate their sales.

my job for 10% is publicity LOL

Nice job! I'm jealous. Do well.

Two suggestions. Put your picture up and "satisfaction guaranteed". If you can't figure out how to make that work, it could cost you sales.

Rabbi, have you seen your picture on your site? I believe you might still be in your underwear. DId you know that you forgot to get dressed?:twitchy:

I have an idea: since my word doesn't matter, documents can be altered and the testimonials hold no value. How about those with questions contact the following people and ask them their opinion of me and/or what I've accomplished?

Brad Lacey
Greg Loerzel
Jen McEvoy
Wiley Long
Clelland Green
Eric Keffer
Steve Sewell
Andrew Martin
Stacy Stanfield
Jeremiah Desmarais
Paul Russo
Jerry Ollier
Mark Carbillano
Kurt Kein
John Rudi
Ken Sloan
Renee Casserly

Hmmmmm...interesting list...

The one name that jumps out at me is Clelland Green. He's been "well-discussed" on this forum....

Desmarias - isn't he the Norvax guy? Is he advising on Prospect Zone leads?

:D

I know some of those people

This board is loaded with skeptics most of whom were burned before.

Some of them even may be jealous they didnt think of it.

What the potential for your business is? who knows but there is a niche that needs your service.

From what I see on the site. Its probably unfair to lump you in with the pajama man and cipriano

Good Luck

ps: did my publicity earn my 10% yet LOL

I'm about to start selling my product on the board... But, if everyone will just send me $50, I promise not to pitch anything on here...

I know some of those people

This board is loaded with skeptics most of whom were burned before.

Some of them even may be jealous they didnt think of it.

What the potential for your business is? who knows but there is a niche that needs your service.

From what I see on the site. Its probably unfair to lump you in with the pajama man and cipriano

Good Luck

ps: did my publicity earn my 10% yet LOL

Thanks! No commissions yet, LOL I'll keep you posted.

Hmmmmm...interesting list...

The one name that jumps out at me is Clelland Green. He's been "well-discussed" on this forum....

Desmarias - isn't he the Norvax guy? Is he advising on Prospect Zone leads?

:D

This was partly my point. You will see what you want, regardless of what I do. So what's the use in trying to appease those that do that? It'll be picked apart anyway because some will never change their opinion, no matter what, and they have to find a way to remain in that state of existence.

You try to tear down the pajama man, why? Because he's making ten times what most you make in a month from training people? Does that mean he must be a fraud?

And what gives anyone on this forum the right to attack someone's livelihood, his (pajama man's), mine or any other trainer or agent for that matter?

The truth reveals itself. It always does over time. In the actions of people on this forum, in my training, Pajama Man's, agents, etc.

Back