The Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

Re: Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

Rob:

Not to diminish your training, but you titled this thread:

Long Awaited Sales Training Website Offers

Who has been long awaiting this?:laugh:

Rick

That was an attempt at humor due to the interaction I've had on other posts. Obviously a failed attempt, LOL.

;)

Hmm, back to the original topic, I really don't get the truck with health insurance. You lose me right there, you are either targeting truck drivers or you are targeting truck insurance.

I have a problem (like most people) that I don't read every word. I see the truck and if I was looking for health insurance training, I would move on to the next site.

The opening graphic has to tell a story. Simple sales technique. For $2500, I can teach you how to make an effective website. :) :) Yeah, ignore that....

Dan

Rob, I for one like numbers... If someone could show me they made $xxx,xxx using the techniques being taught, it would encourage me.

While he's not a favorite around here, PJ Man does this quite well...

This is definitely not an accusation of your skills, but there are plenty of "sales trainers" out there that just don't like to sell or can't sell. I for one like to see proof to confirm that it's not a "blind leading the blind" situation.

I think the crux of the matter is this:

You don't need 20 years of experience to "really know your stuff" in this business. It helps, though.

But...if you have three or four years of experience in the business...I better see some individual major sales results (in writing) before I ever pay a dime.

Hmm, back to the original topic, I really don't get the truck with health insurance. You lose me right there, you are either targeting truck drivers or you are targeting truck insurance.

I have a problem (like most people) that I don't read every word. I see the truck and if I was looking for health insurance training, I would move on to the next site.

The opening graphic has to tell a story. Simple sales technique. For $2500, I can teach you how to make an effective website. :) :) Yeah, ignore that....

Dan

Hey Dan,
I guess you missed the name Insurance Turnpike and the overall theme that went with it (winners circle, shift gears, etc), but that's an interesting point, thanks.

I think the crux of the matter is this:

You don't need 20 years of experience to "really know your stuff" in this business. It helps, though.

But...if you have three or four years of experience in the business...I better see some individual major sales results (in writing) before I ever pay a dime.

So I guess you won't be signing up? ;)

Back