Transamerica Changes

One of their agent manuals gives a formula for calculating, based on your monthly statement figures, whether you're eligible for advances...it's so particular in its description, along with examples, it actually appears to be a real actual rule.

I know TA reputation for 3 different answers to everything, but when I've called them out for a black and white issue, I've won with them.

For example, I was trying to figure out my statement and realized I was not getting the 'bonus' style advance feature...i called TA and they were able to tell that it wasn't because I'd violated their formula, but was requested by my upline...

Give them a call to see what they say, should at least be able to tell you if u violated their formula or if upline did it...switching you to as earned is a clear sign to write elsewhere, for me anyhow...

Do thye have any reason to be? Have you been having excessive charge backs?

I do have some, but not excessive.

----------

One of their agent manuals gives a formula for calculating, based on your monthly statement figures, whether you're eligible for advances...it's so particular in its description, along with examples, it actually appears to be a real actual rule.

I know TA reputation for 3 different answers to everything, but when I've called them out for a black and white issue, I've won with them.

For example, I was trying to figure out my statement and realized I was not getting the 'bonus' style advance feature...i called TA and they were able to tell that it wasn't because I'd violated their formula, but was requested by my upline...

Give them a call to see what they say, should at least be able to tell you if u violated their formula or if upline did it...switching you to as earned is a clear sign to write elsewhere, for me anyhow...

Yes, I will have to write elsewhere, because they said the as earned will now go towards the balance owed on all the advances that they have been giving me. Once that balance goes positive, then I will get paid on submitted business again (as earned).

Right I'd seen that, was just wondering if you got more detail from asking TA

How many IMOs and their agents get cut back to as earned? Have you heard any updates? Sounds like hundreds of agents may be affected

Back