Trouble Building Rapport and Closing FE

Simple solution.. Don't work the city. :yes:

I agree, but If I can just get over this barrier I'm in a great city, row after row of town houses. One could easily door knock 75 houses a day here. If I wasn't getting in the door I would just give it up, but I feel this is a problem with sales process that I need to fix.

Just getting by? Anyway, Term and D.I., are what I first learned and I know those products well. So when I'm in a small town I canvass the businesses. They have not seen an agent in years. I'm really relaxed when I'm giving my presentation, maybe too relaxed. I'm really just an easy going person. Someway I got to figure out how to be more assertive, it is just not it my nature to pistol whip these people.

----------

I understand what you are saying, I'm just in a great area for F.E. I get solid returns on mailers and there is just rural area after rural area. I have found the city is not for me, but the country folks are my kind of folks; however, they also have that Alabama stubbornness about them. The competition around here is LH, and some Mutual Savings place that everyone says really good things about. I could have replaced a couple of LH policies, but it just was not in the person's best interest. I guess I could call that a phantom close. :1cool:

Having LH in your area is great, BUT Mutual Savings is by far way way way more expensive than LH. They are a debit company. They are paying extra for an agent to come collect them. Mutual (Union National, reliable, United, ect are all the same as mutual). If they have had it for many years, still ask to see their payment book. There will be a new policy on there anyways. They are taught if the customer pays good, keep adding to them.
Also HBP is considered ROP
Diabetes is ROP
I replaced a husband and wife that had 8k each for 15 years. Got them both 10k for 20 dollars a month less (15 yrs later)
Feel free to ask if you need to know more!

Having LH in your area is great, BUT Mutual Savings is by far way way way more expensive than LH. They are a debit company. They are paying extra for an agent to come collect them. Mutual (Union National, reliable, United, ect are all the same as mutual). If they have had it for many years, still ask to see their payment book. There will be a new policy on there anyways. They are taught if the customer pays good, keep adding to them. Also HBP is considered ROP Diabetes is ROP I replaced a husband and wife that had 8k each for 15 years. Got them both 10k for 20 dollars a month less (15 yrs later) Feel free to ask if you need to know more!

Man! I have a stubby just hearing that you guys are surrounded by policies that are higher than LH AND with tight underwriting.

How do we find this promised land that you speak of?

I can imagine ever FR agent in the country heading there now like the zombies on Walking Dead feeding on a horse.

Having LH in your area is great, BUT Mutual Savings is by far way way way more expensive than LH. They are a debit company. They are paying extra for an agent to come collect them. Mutual (Union National, reliable, United, ect are all the same as mutual). If they have had it for many years, still ask to see their payment book. There will be a new policy on there anyways. They are taught if the customer pays good, keep adding to them.
Also HBP is considered ROP
Diabetes is ROP
I replaced a husband and wife that had 8k each for 15 years. Got them both 10k for 20 dollars a month less (15 yrs later)
Feel free to ask if you need to know more!

Thanks. Every that has them swears by them, but I bet the collection part has a lot to do with that. Thanks for the information, they are very popular in this area.

As for everyone else I got in touch with Rearden. He gave me some new ideas and we are going to do a ride along. I really appreciate all the advice. :)

----------

Man! I have a stubby just hearing that you guys are surrounded by policies that are higher than LH AND with tight underwriting.

How do we find this promised land that you speak of?

I can imagine ever FR agent in the country heading there now like the zombies on Walking Dead feeding on a horse.

It is God's country Newby, good ole Alabama.

Thanks. Every that has them swears by them, but I bet the collection part has a lot to do with that. Thanks for the information, they are very popular in this area.

As for everyone else I got in touch with Rearden. He gave me some new ideas and we are going to do a ride along. I really appreciate all the advice. :)

----------

It is God's country Newby, good ole Alabama.

Plenty of people that aren't happy with them though. They are in a lot of states. They are all named different, but the same company. KEMPER

Didn't get to see it. Weather was bad so hospital tv didn't work.

I couldn't believe that UNC would rush the court against anyone. Have they really fallen that far?

IU started rushing the court a couple years ago.

I hope I never see the day that UK would rush the court for beating anyone.

Back