Trouble Building Rapport and Closing FE

I couldn't believe that UNC would rush the court against anyone. Have they really fallen that far?

IU started rushing the court a couple years ago.

I hope I never see the day that UK would rush the court for beating anyone.

...and why would UK? They have beaten everybody they need to beat on there court over the years. Maybe when they beat the blue devils? When your on top it comes routine. For a smaller school to take down a big top 10, why not rush the court, like a gift from god.

UNC rushing the court though is a bit pathetic imho.

...and why would UK? They have beaten everybody they need to beat on there court over the years. Maybe when they beat the blue devils? When your on top it comes routine. For a smaller school to take down a big top 10, why not rush the court, like a gift from god.

UNC rushing the court though is a bit pathetic imho.

Act like you've been there. I can understand a schoole like Murray State beating a number 1 team rushing the court. But traditional powers? IU has 4 or 5 national titles.

UNC has 5 national titles.

It may come to UK but I hope I never see it. I was in New Orleans 2 years ago for the final four. UK didn't rush the court after a title win.

I bet Alabama football fan never rush the field.

A true Alabama fan wouldn't......only those blasted bandwagon fans would do something like that. But most of the bandwagon fans are now with Auburn & Florida State.......YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Act like you've been there. I can understand a schoole like Murray State beating a number 1 team rushing the court. But traditional powers? IU has 4 or 5 national titles.

UNC has 5 national titles.

It may come to UK but I hope I never see it. I was in New Orleans 2 years ago for the final four. UK didn't rush the court after a title win.

I agree I never thought I would see UNC rush the court.

Alabama's fan base is much too arrogant to ever rush the field, we literally expect to win every game. We have a we are better than everyone type attitude when it comes to football. It actually hurts our home field advantage because the fans usually don't get nervous or really loud until the fourth; the upside is we have the type of fans that will pay anything to make sure Alabama stays on top.

Back