Trying to Hold On! Need Help

Pcbinsurace dont be mean to 12 yr olds lol me being a woman really isnt any of you business. My grammar sucks but that doesnt in any way give you permission to talk about me as a person. Actually it speaks volumes about you. ***.

Im in California. As far as me having a niche in mind none. Im willing to try anything.

Ok everyone, ill make an effort to better my punctuation on here. In exchange don't reply criticizing my character. You can be harsh, I can handle that but lets face it unless you take time to know me ..you don't.

Pcbinsurace dont be mean to 12 yr olds lol me being a woman really isnt any of you business. My grammar sucks but that doesnt in any way give you permission to talk about me as a person. Actually it speaks volumes about you. ***.

How did he talk about you as a person? He spoke about how you convey yourself with your writing skills. Perception is reality. And the perception based on what you write isn't of a serious business woman.

He also explained what it may take to make it in this business. If you can't take the tough love here, you're going to have a really hard time handling the multiple rejections you receive in this business.

Is it tough love? Or is it just negative people? I can handle tough love, but I doubt that's what it is. I see it on every post with people who have perfect grammar.

Lorraine12, you have to find somewhere to start and someone to training you.. Otherwise you will fail. Consider Combined, AGLA, WEstern Southern, Metlife, or American Income just to get a start.

Is it tough love? Or is it just negative people? I can handle tough love, but I doubt that's what it is. I see it on every post with people who have perfect grammar.

Take it any way you want, but his post to you was accurate. At least that's my perception.

Back