UFS Marketing

No problem, honestly pre-sets are just hard. So few companies are honest about it. Personally I think they just get too much hype because every agent thinks they're the silver bullet. I've been using premier for their "premier appointment" program the last couple months. Similar to RME's concierge thing just a little cheaper. really nothing like presets though, thankfully, more like a seminar kinda thing. Regardless, I'd always keep my head up if I were you, so easy for a company to cheat you with presets.

UFS -Unlimited Fulfillment Services seems to have a unique system with the fact that they actually record the conversations and post them to the agent's online calendar for them to listen to.. So you're not going out there just because some telemarketer 'tricked' the client into getting you in the door. Another nice thing is that they verify with the client that they are are recieving monthly/quarterly annuity statements that will be available at the appointment for your review.

I've actually have UFS as an option for my agents and I have a marketing program that actually pays for the leads for you. Shoot me an email and I will discuss the details with you.

Scott, the agents that have been UFS how successful have then been and what marketing program do you have in place to pay for these leads? Looking forward to your response.

I was about to call UFS back today and complete my order so I am very grateful for the input. Can you guys recommend another company that is great for generating leads? The seminar route is drying up and I need to look for other ways.

Our new association is the "IAAA" Indy Annuity Agent Association

One time fee $2500 then BOOM your a F@#*ing Millionaire.

The above made me laugh out loud.

Then it made me think of this old commercial (John says it 7-8 seconds in)...

...and BOOM your a F@#*ing Millionaire!

Last edited by a moderator:
come on dude, im not even going to argue with you

Retarded.jpg

Last edited:
Bud, you really ought to lighten up, this is just an internet forum.

Just remember Bud, all the winners at the Special Olympics get a hug. But in your case, you better ask them for two.

Back