UHC 2025 First Looks....

Most of my UHC clients have the HMOPOS and it doesn’t require referrals.

They did to a $175 deductible on brand name drugs.
If they want to move, I’ll let them know I have other HMOs with referrals and small networks with no brand name DED.

I’m in orlando. Their new HMO is a joke. I’m not sure why anyone would want the careflex credit for a considerable worse plan overall.

In north fla flex card is 450 a quarter and moop transfers from core hmo to flex hmo so i could some gaming of this for those who are not worried about large rx deductible especially if we have year around FEMA seps in florida in 2025.I am a little worried about how the call centers will misrepresent this flex card as wedge to change plans.Some of these call centers have access to UHC Mira telesales crm and will call uhc members saying they are with UHC

Cheapest BCBS PDP plan in the upper Midwest is going to $51.00 with a $590.00 deductible on all tiers.
Where's upper midwest for you?

Cheapest BCBS of Michigan PDP is $96 this year.
Cheapest Anthem/BCBS PDP in Wisconsin is $83.60 this year.

Haven't seen details for either yet for 2025.

I'm guessing $51 is worse for you but that'd be an improvement over this week.

Cheapest BCBS PDP plan in the upper Midwest is going to $51.00 with a $590.00 deductible on all tiers. Client is out $1202.00 before they get help with their lisinopril.
Is this Common Core math? Where does the $1202 come from?

If you are good at what you do, you will advise your lisinopril clients to utilize GoodRx, SingleCare, etc.

Cheapest BCBS PDP plan in the upper Midwest is going to $51.00 with a $590.00 deductible on all tiers. Client is out $1202.00 before they get help with their lisinopril. They made their MAPD plans way better then 2024 and have $0.00 premium and also no deductible on prescriptions along with $0.00 copay on tier 1 and 2 through Amazon mail order.

They are projecting many of their Med Sup and PDP clients will switch to their MAPD’s.

ANY BCBS PDP plan for me in most all the states I work in has been a bad deal for low tier users for as long as I remember

Some plans in some areas on occasion has been good for those who take expensive meds

but even that is not the norm

Where's upper midwest for you?

Cheapest BCBS of Michigan PDP is $96 this year.
Cheapest Anthem/BCBS PDP in Wisconsin is $83.60 this year.

Haven't seen details for either yet for 2025.

I'm guessing $51 is worse for you but that'd be an improvement over this week.
Is this Common Core math? Where does the $1202 come from?

If you are good at what you do, you will advise your lisinopril clients to utilize GoodRx, SingleCare, etc.
Or cash or free at Meijer

Back