UHC 2025 First Looks....

I ordered supplies today from UHC. I noticed the Walgreens PDP plan in Florida is no more as of January.

they are crosswalking the walgreens rx to preferred because supposedly they were not able to move them to the saver rx because it is not considered a better formulary.

Looking at CIGNA MAPD..... looks like they are dropping their PPO plans in Florida. That didn't last long...1 year?

they are crosswalking the walgreens rx to preferred because supposedly they were not able to move them to the saver rx because it is not considered a better formulary.
Preferred is over $100 a month and insured pays $7 on tier 1 and $12 on tier 2 at Preferred Pharmacies (2024 benefits). Not good at all.

Looking at CIGNA MAPD..... looks like they are dropping their PPO plans in Florida. That didn't last long...1 year?
Got this email today...."
  • Florida: We will no longer offer PPO plans in Florida. The customer impact is approximately 4,000 customers. HMO plans will still be available."
And BCBS plan next year in Florida. Higher copays and a 25% coinsurance on tier 3 after a $175 deductible. This year it's a copay on tier 3.

Looks like UHC is the winner in my area from what I've seen.

Got this email today...."
  • Florida: We will no longer offer PPO plans in Florida. The customer impact is approximately 4,000 customers. HMO plans will still be available."
And BCBS plan next year in Florida. Higher copays and a 25% coinsurance on tier 3 after a $175 deductible. This year it's a copay on tier 3.

Looks like UHC is the winner in my area from what I've seen.

Easily UHC and Humana for me. Florida Blue is definitely raising copays across the board.

I got cut off today during the DFW UHC virtual meeting. 45 minutes of crap I don’t care about, then had tech issues. Was anyone on it? PDP premiums? Commish?

I got cut off today during the DFW UHC virtual meeting. 45 minutes of crap I don’t care about, then had tech issues. Was anyone on it? PDP premiums? Commish?
They are paying commission on the 2 PDPs, per the rollout I attended today. Saver and Basic are combining into Saver for 2025. Walgreens and Preferred are becoming Preferred. The Walgreens crosswalk is going to be a bit upsetting for some of my folks, premium-wise.

Reactions: DS4
They are paying commission on the 2 PDPs, per the rollout I attended today. Saver and Basic are combining into Saver for 2025. Walgreens and Preferred are becoming Preferred. The Walgreens crosswalk is going to be a bit upsetting for some of my folks, premium-wise.
Thank you!

Back