UHC Certification - Sell AARP

I called: 1-800-627-0687

Talked to Vicky in the new broker/agent department

She is sending me out the paperwork to sign up

This number is in Chicago and they did have another in California to call

tommyk,

I tried that number for UNH and all I get is a place to leave a message.

Not that I think their plan will be great but would like to be able to sell it just in case.

Right now I can sell the following plans and I rate them in order of what I like the best for my clients to be enrolled on.

Today's Options (Pyramid) Can sell today, since recert is complete (2008 plans still look great)

Security Choice (Unicare) I have heard 08 will stay the same in benefits

Care Improvement Plus (Special Needs Plan) I heard that MOOP may be added for next year and maybe a couple off other benefits.

Coventry Freedom Plan (Use it for people that need zero premium in Missouri counties I sell in, otherwise Todays Options is good)

Wellcare for Duals in AR and MO (certain counties but may be expanding in 08)

Secure Horizons or AARP is an unknown for next year. I would like to offer it if it goes back to the plan that Pacific Care had befre UNH destoyed it when they took it over.

Humana would be at the bottom of the barrel- I used to be captive with them and have over 400 Gold Choice clients - Unless they improve the plan :skeptical:, I think it is the worst out there.........IMHO;)

If anyone has a number for UNH or knows of an agency I can get appointed with UNH for AR and MO I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Scott:

I received my package to day to contract with UHC:

Vicki Travers
314-592-7390

You may have to leave a message:

Name and address and that you would like a package to contract with them.

I have not read it yet, but came in the mail today.

Hope this helps

Tom

Who is that through? Would really like to hear about that one. You don't sell in Illinois do you.....You can PM if super secret....

Back