UHC Certification - Sell AARP

Sorry guys I have not been on here in a while.

I have a broker referral contract with SH and my fiance is an ICA for UHC selling their MA's. I am making $250 for each lead I give to him that closes. He is making $420 for each app. he closes.

They are actually having a webcast meeting this Wednesday, I do believe, discussing AARP.... so I am going to mark my calendar right now to come and update you guys on what is going on right after the conference.

Michelle, Have you any info from the webcast? Just curious if they did discuss AARP.:jiggy:

well finally...found out it is a small network MA that will pay those higher commissions. Only avail in N&S Carolina and parts of Ga.

But some contracts are higher in the west....like $600...why is that?

well finally...found out it is a small network MA that will pay those higher commissions. Only avail in N&S Carolina and parts of Ga.

But some contracts are higher in the west....like $600...why is that?
Could I get some info on those plans? The states you listed are all ones I work in.

I had an interview with the sales manager and they are looking to expand the Secure Horizons HMO to Kansas City and Chicago (I am sure other areas, but those were the ones he was over).

They are not going to use the AARP brand in every market. He said they are still working out the terms with AARP.

I had an interview with the sales manager and they are looking to expand the Secure Horizons HMO to Kansas City and Chicago (I am sure other areas, but those were the ones he was over).

They are not going to use the AARP brand in every market. He said they are still working out the terms with AARP.

So what did they say about the medsups?

Well, they are still in the marketing planning stages.

They have their plan ready to go (HMO) for Kansas City. They said in some markets they use the AARP branding and others they do not. They are also on the fence about what agents can and cannot sell with the AARP branding.

He said they were also expanding to the Chicago area.

They have 3 outlets for sales: Captive agents, FMO's and telesales.

I know that in KC they are looking for only 3 agents to start out and then maybe expand later.

Does the UHC agent contract require greater E&O coverage if the product is AARP-branded....$1mil occurrence\$3mil ann aggregate E&O if AARP branded versus $1mil\$1mil if non-AARP?

Back